This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series See season 3, episode 3, including details on release date and where to watch online.
The sci-fi series settles into government politics and family squabbles as the explosive opener fades from memory. “Watch Out for Wolves” is a less dazzling affair, with Baba returning to civilization to warn of a coming war. Here’s what happened in episode two of See:
- Ranger and Lu help Baba recover from the explosion, but Lion is dead. They discuss Tormada’s plans and Baba leaves to go and warn Maghra of this new fire power and the onset of war.
- Maghra imprisons the witch finders and sends Tamacti Jun to stop Lucien from burning anymore innocent sighted people. Tamacti fights Lucien and orders them to end this bloodshed.
- Harlan and Ambassador Trovere share a bed and negotiate on a deal. She wants Sibeth in chains, but Maghra is stalling. Harlan offers free coal until Maghra makes the right decision.
- Sibeth argues with Maghra, telling her that she would have done the right thing by now. This greatly offends Maghra, who is trying to protect her own sister.
- Wren frees Oloman, who has created these deadly bombs. His family are being held hostage and she offers to help free them too. They try to escape, but Oloman is attacked, leaving Wren to flee alone.
- Kofun finally holds his baby, but notices that his baby is blind. Maghra takes the baby from Sibeth in retaliation for her earlier remarks. Maghra tells Trovere that they can have Sibeth now.
- Baba returns and warns Maghra of Tormada’s plans. She tries to convince Baba that this peace treaty will work, but Baba insists that she is being deceived.
- Baba finds Trovere and threatens her, but the Ambassador’s guards have him arrested.
- Maghra explains to Baba the situation with Kofun’s baby and Paris’ death. Angered, Baba hunts down Sibeth, but she is missing.
See season 3, episode 3 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, September 9th, 2022, at 12 AM PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch See season 3, episode 3 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Sibeth has gone missing. This means that either she has somehow escaped or Trivantian Ambassador Trovere has taken her. The Ambassador was furious after Baba’s attack, maybe she ordered her guards to retrieve Sibeth and left instantly. Sibeth is a slimy character though and may have been planning her own escape in secret for a while now. I wonder if the baby has been taken as well?
- Baba will continue to try and persuade Maghra to prepare for war. Tormada is testing out his new invention and will be heading for her kingdom soon enough. It would be interesting to know whether Trovere knows about Tormada’s plans too or if he has gone rogue.
- The witch finders will continue to burn sighted people, even after Tamacti’s threat.
- Wren will be hunted down by Tormada. Oloman will be saved and they will use him to track her down.