This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Little Women (2022) season 1, episodes 3 and 4 and includes details of release date and where to watch online.
In its opening week, Little Women has done a fantastic job of establishing its characters, the stakes, and developed the plot at a gripping pace. With plenty already to digest and discuss, you could easily find yourself needing a quick refresher. Luckily for you, we’ve got one:
- Hwa-young, who was initially deemed to have committed suicide, is now someone considered to have been potentially killed.
- In-joo, Hwa-young’s friend, is still coming to terms with her new riches, and her role in the unfolding case.
- Do-il is pursuing the 70 billion won of slush fund money taken by Hwa-young.
- In-kyung is after Jae-sang despite being suspended from her job as a reporter, wanting to find out the truth about his character.
- In-hye works for Jae-sang’s family, and we see that she has had her work taken from her by Hyo-rin.
- In-joo wishes to let the truth surface about Hwa-young.
Little Women season 1, episodes 3 and 4 release date/time
Little Women season 1, episode 3 will be released on September 10, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Little Women season 1, episode 4 will air at the same time the next day, September 11.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Little Women episodes 3 and 4 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 3 and 4 predictions/spoilers
- Do-il and In-joo’s fragile alliance becomes strained, due to their differing motives.
- In-hye’s cynicism towards her family is developed.
- In-joo begins to make inroads in her findings.
- In-kyung looks into the blue orchids.
- The truth about In-joo’s sudden cash injection is revealed to her siblings.