This article contains predictions for the Hulu series Tell Me Lies season 1, episode 4, and includes details of the release date and where to watch online.
Based on the novel of the same name, there’s a lot expected of the series. As it’s slated to be “a thrilling, sexy coming-of-age story exploring toxic love, ruthless ambition, and shocking betrayal, Tell Me Lies is about that one person who still haunts you”. Here is what occurred in the first three episodes:
- Lucy starts college and soon moves into the same social circle as Stephen, Pippa, Bree, Wrigley, Diana, and more.
- Lucy’s roommate, Maisie, dies in a car accident.
- Stephen and Wrigley’s friend, Drew, were there when the crash happened. But as he was drunk and using a fake ID, he fled the scene.
- Stephen begins sleeping with Lucy and his ex-girlfriend Diana.
- In 2015, Lucy attends Bree’s wedding and bumps into Stephen, who it seems she hasn’t been in touch with for a while.
Tell Me Lies season 1, episode 4 release date/time
The fourth episode, titled “Take off Your Pants and Jacket”, is scheduled to premiere on Hulu on Wednesday, 14th September 2022. This will be the fourth of a total of ten episodes this season.
Where to watch online
You’ll be able to watch Tell Me Lies exclusively on Hulu, and you can get a monthly subscription for $6.99 a month. If you haven’t subscribed to the streaming service before, you’ll be able to get a free trial for a month. Additionally, if you want “Hulu (No Ads)”, it’ll be $12.99 per month. If you want “Hulu + Live TV Now with Disney+ and ESPN+”, it’ll be $69.99 per month.
Not the most thrilling (or juicy) of starts. But it’s sexy, dark, and hinting at some twists to come. Here are just a few predictions on what could happen:
- Hence the title, someone will take off their clothes.
- Pippa will be unable to keep it quiet about Drew’s involvement in Maisie’s death.
- Stephen will struggle to contain Diana. Whilst I don’t think he’ll harm her in the next episode, his violent tendencies could become apparent in future episodes.
- Lucy will start to develop very strong feelings for Stephen.
- And I think we’ll see more of Bree’s wedding.