This article contains predictions for the Prime Video series The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power season 1, episode 5, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
Episode 4 was action-packed with plenty for viewers to get their teeth into, you can check out our full recap for all the details, but in the meantime, here is a quick summary:
- Galadriel has won over the Queen regent of Numenor and has forged an alliance that will see Middle Earth joined by their human brothers and sisters in war.
- Arondir was given a message by Adar to inform the rest of the people that they will be spared if they swear allegiance to him.
- Theo looks to be recruited into the service of Sauron.
- Durin’s desire to mine his Kingdom for Mithril may well prove the Dwarves’ downfall.
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power season 1, episode 5 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to release on Prime Video on Friday, September 23rd, 2020, at 12 am ET.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power season 1, episode 5, on Prime Video on the date and time mentioned above.
So what is on the horizon in Middle Earth? Whilst we can’t say for sure, we can make some educated guesses:
- The Numenorian army will set off to Middle Earth but there will remain much political intrigue destabilizing the Queen’s position at home, forcing Halbrand to take a leadership role.
- Theo’s journey to Sauron will continue, likely with an act of violence.
- Elrond and Calebrimbor’s tower will get close to completion and its true purpose will be revealed.
- We will hear again from the Harfoots as the first of them decide to make a settlement that becomes known as The Shire.