This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Little Women season 1, episodes 7 and 8, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
After a surprising ending to episode six, which potentially takes the character of In-joo to far darker places, Little Women has set itself a high bar to clear going into its second half. With the most recent episode establishing the secret society all linked by the mysterious blue orchids, the targets that the protagonists need to face are becoming clearer. With lots more going on in-and-around the ending, here’s a quick rundown if you’re feeling a little lost:
- Do-il and In-joo have teamed up to get the laundered money, though their relationship is unconventional.
- In-kyung and Jong-ho have made inroads in finding links between the society of Orchid lovers.
- In-joo is potentially a murderer.
- In-hye is beginning to use Hyo-rin’s visions for the two to prepare for any future controversies.
- In-joo’s job as Sang-a’s assistant is going rather smoothly.
- In-joo is expected in Singapore soon, kickstarting the final money laundering deal.
Little Women season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Little Women season 1, episode 7 will be released on September 24, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Little Women season 1, episode 8 will air at the same time the next day, September 25.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Little Women episodes 7 and 8 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to TVN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
- Do-il’s relationship with In-joo becomes strained.
- The truth behind Hye-suk’s potential death becomes clear.
- More is learnt about the secret society of orchid lovers.
- Cracks appear between Sang-a and her husband.
- In-kyung’s investigations put her in danger.
- In-hye looks into Hyo-rin’s visions with her as the two formulate their own plan.
- In-kyung gets In-joo on side.
- Jae-sang takes matters into his own hands.