This article is a preview for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law season 1, episode 7 and may contain spoilers for previous episodes.
Marvel’s latest small-screen streaming effort, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, is a deviation from the norm in several respects. Following Jennifer Walters, an ace attorney and cousin to Bruce Banner, the new series is a fourth-wall-breaking Ally McBeal-style workplace sitcom with a procedural format. It almost seems deliberately calibrated to annoy the kind of “fans” who would review-bomb the show’s IMDb page and call the heroine a Mary Sue.
The sixth episode was the worst in the season for my money, deliberately antagonizing its audience by pivoting as far away from last week’s tease as possible. Here’s what happened and everything we know about what’s coming:
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law season 1, episode 6 recap:
- Jen took this week off from all legal matters and instead attended the wedding of a high school friend. This was mostly an excuse to make jokes about her dress, upstaging the bride, and potentially find a new suitor, but Titania was also there for some reason just to add a bit of conflict.
- Mallory worked with Nikki on the case of a man named Mr. Immortal who, rather than divorce his multiple wives, instead elected to stage his death and rebuild his identity each time rather than have to deal with the conflict.
- It was also revealed, eventually, that the people who wanted Jen’s blood still seem to be following her.
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law season 1, episode 7 release date:
The seventh episode is slated for release on Thursday, September 29, at 12 am PT, 3 am ET, and 8 am GMT, exclusively on Disney+. While most Disney+ shows have aired on either a Friday or, recently, a Wednesday, She-Hulk will be sticking with Thursdays.
As mentioned above, She-Hulk is exclusive to Disney+, which is available with a subscription.
How many episodes will She-Hulk: Attorney at Law have?
In an unusual move, the show is slated for a nine-episode run, however, the episode runtimes are lower to account for this, with most seeming to clock in at around the half-hour mark.
Is there a She-Hulk: Attorney at Law trailer?
Preview and predictions for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law season 1, episode 7:
While there’s no official synopsis available — you know how Disney are with these things — we can at least make some educated guesses.
- I don’t think we’re done with Titania as a villain. Since she was initially introduced as having nothing to do with Jen, one suspects she’ll be part of a larger plot that will make itself clear as we go.
- Who wants Jen’s blood and why?
- Will that guy Jen met at the wedding become a legitimate love interest? Very possible.
- Will we finally get that Daredevil cameo next week?