This article is a preview for Hulu’s Legacy: The True Story of the LA Lakers season 1, episode 10, and contains information on the release date and where to watch online.
We had one of the most drama-filled episodes of Legacy: The True Story of the LA Lakers happen to date. From the fall of the Lakers after failing to three-peat to the drama around the hiring of Mike Brown to the almost return of Phil Jackson, it was crazy. Here is everything that went down in season 1, episode 9.
- Jerry started to wonder what his legacy would be like after he passed, but he was also more concerned with whoever took over. He wanted them to carry the Lakers to even more championships.
- The Lakers were on the verge of trying to win their second consecutive championship. However, the Celtics were the obstacle placed in front of them, who they had recently lost to them two years prior.
- We see that the series with the Celtics entered game seven, and the Lakers overcame a double-digit lead to win their second straight championship.
- The three-peat was halted by a team that was out of sorts, struggling, and Coach Jackson dealing with off-the-court stuff, including cancer. It led to them getting swept by the Mavericks in round two of the playoffs.
- The hunt for a replacement kicked into high gear with Phil Jackson gone.
- Jimmy Buss was in charge of finding the replacement, and everyone, including Kobe, wanted Brian Shaw to be hired. However, Buss wanted to implement what he wanted by hiring Mike Brown.
- The Lakers make the playoffs but are quickly tossed to the waste side by the Thunder. Five games into the second season, Mike Brown was fired.
- Jerry Buss passes away.
- During the following season, Kobe tore his Achilles, ending his season, and was never the same on the court again.
- After years of losing, the playoffs being missed for the first time in a long time and people not showing up to the games, Jim Buss stepped away from the team.
- In his last game, Kobe goes out with a bang scoring 60 points in his last game.
- Jeanie Buss takes control of the Lakers.
Legacy: The True Story of the LA Lakers season 1, episode 10 release date/time
Episode 10 is scheduled to premiere on Hulu on Monday, October 10th, 2022, at 12 am (ET).
Where to watch Legacy: The True Story of the LA Lakers season 1, episode 10 online
Viewers worldwide can catch Legacy: The True Story of the LA Lakers on Hulu on the date mentioned above.
- The Lakers find themselves a new king in Lebron James.
- With Covid striking a bit of inconsistency, the Lakers try to win a championship with their new look roster.
Recap of Legacy: The True Story of the LA Lakers season 1, episode 10 (link will go live after air).