This article contains predictions for the Hulu series Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 4, and includes the release date, time, and where to watch online.
What do you think, did Brayden do it? Going from Jax’s logic, he’s innocent. But then Fallon is sure that he’s responsible for Kaleesha’s death. Who will prove to be correct? Jax’s logic or Fallon’s emotion? Whilst it’s likely way too early for us to find out, here’s what happened in the third episode.
Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 3 recap:
- Brayden was named as an official suspect.
- Fallon organized a protest to get justice for Kaleesha.
- Sarah learns that Brayden cheated on her. But Jax convinces her to “grin and bear it” for the trial.
- Brayden faces 15 years to life in prison.
- Daniel locates a potential suspect, Kaleesha’s cousin Morgan. As he tracks Morgan, she and her boyfriend beat up Daniel.
Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 4 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to release on Hulu on 11th October 2022, at 12am ET. Episode 4 is titled “Guilty Until proven Innocent”.
Where to watch Reasonable Doubt online
Viewers worldwide can catch Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 4, on Hulu on the date mentioned above.
How far will Morgan go whilst beating up Daniel? Will she kill him? Or will he get off with a fate less severe than Kaleesha’s? Below are just a few predictions as to what could occur in the fourth episode of Reasonable Doubt.
- Daniel will survive, but only just.
- His attack, however, will shake Jax up, and she’ll consider whether to go forward with the case.
- Morgan will soon be tracked down. But it will turn out she has nothing to do with Kaleesha’s death.
- At least for now. I think that whilst she’ll be eliminated as a suspect in the next episode, she or her boyfriend will reappear later in the season and reveal themselves as being the actual killer.
- Brayden’s life will continue to go downhill throughout the series. And whilst he may end up with his freedom, he’ll lose everything (his wife, mansion, etc.) in the process.
You can watch this series with a subscription to Hulu.
Recap of Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 3.
Recap of Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 4.