This article contains predictions for the Hulu series Tell Me Lies season 1, episode 8, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
The show is getting better with each episode, and tensions are definitely growing within the group as more of them slowly learn that Drew was responsible for the car crash resulting in Macy’s death. Nothing has happened to Drew yet, but Lucy seems to be a ticking time bomb. Here’s what happened in the seventh episode.
Tell Me Lies season 1, episode 7 recap
- The gang go to a cabin to celebrate Evan’s birthday.
- Lucy becomes very annoyed by Drew’s presence.
- Evan gets drunk and calls his friends ars*holes.
- Lucy expresses her guilt at allowing Macy to go to the party on her own.
- Bree and Evan sleep together.
Tell Me Lies season 1, episode 8 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to release on Hulu on 12th October 2022, at 12am ET. Episode 8 is titled “Don’t Go Wasting Your Emotion” and will have a run time of 49 minutes.
Where to watch Tell Me Lies online
Viewers worldwide can catch Tell Me Lies season 1, episode 8, on Hulu on the date mentioned above.
For anyone that has read the book or even just googled how it ends, it’s likely that you may have an idea of what’s going to come. But sometimes, a show differs from the source material and can surprise its audience. Will Tell Me Lies do the same? Below are just a few predictions as to what could happen next.
- Lucy will tell Drew that she knows the truth about the accident. And whilst he will beg her not to tell anyone else, she’ll visit Macy’s parents and tell them what he did.
- As a result, it will cause tension between Wrigley, Drew, and Stephen.
- Pippa will tell Lucy that she has a bad feeling about Stephen (again), but Lucy won’t listen to reason. At least for now.
- Bree and Evan will make their relationship official.