Our article discusses predictions for the Peacock series A Friend of the Family season 1, episode 6, and includes the release date, time and where to watch online.
A Friend of the Family season 1, episode 5 saw the introduction to the series of McKenna Grace as Jan Broberg as a fourteen-year-old, as well as an escalation in Berchtold’s hold over the Broberg family. Here’s what happened on “The Bitter Cup”:
- The Brobergs’ marriage hit a very rough patch after Bob’s discovery of Mary Ann’s affair with Robert.
- Bob had Mary Ann legally declared as being a danger to their daughters.
- Robert’s trial took place where he was effectively given a lenient sentence due to being a first-time offender.
- Jan was abducted for a second time by Robert.
A Friend of the Family season 1, episode 6 release date/time
Episode 6 is scheduled to release on Peacock on Thursday, October 20th, 2022. The release time is 12 am ET/ 5 am GMT. Episode 6 is titled “Son of Perdition” and will have a run time of 52 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch A Friend of the Family season 1, episode 6, on Peacock on the date mentioned above.
For anyone that has seen Abducted in Plain Sight, the documentary on the same subject, Jan’s second abduction was a plot twist that was lying in wait. Here are some predictions for episode six:
- Jan’s abduction will surely have devastating emotional repercussions for the Broberg family.
- Given that the FBI failed to secure a harsh sentence for the first abduction, will they be able to do so a second time?
- Mary Ann and Bob’s marriage appeared to be getting back on track. Will Jan’s second abduction cause new issues for them.
- Gail was absent during the previous episode. What impact will her husband’s action have on her, or did she already know of his plans?