This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Under the Queen’s Umbrella season 1, episodes 3 and 4, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
At the culmination of Under the Queen’s Umbrella episode 2, the revelation was made that Grand Prince Gyeseong is someone who privately dresses up in women’s clothes, wearing makeup too to express himself. This side of his life is hidden from the palace, but we know that the Queen, Court Lady Shin, and Consort Go are all aware of the situation, with the former wondering what to do to stop rumors from spreading, knowing it could harm her son’s reputation even if it is the truth.
Elsewhere, Prince Uiseong is gearing up to try and become the next Crown Prince, with both he and his mother, Consort Hwang, under the impression he should be the one ascending to His Majesty’s throne. He is hoping to first make a strong impression by becoming consort at Sigangwon, a place that could provide the cynical man with the space to begin enacting his own plans. Similarly, other concubines around the palace are trying to glean off Queen Dowager Cho’s successes with installing Lee Ho as King in years prior, wanting to provide their own sons with the chance to eventually potentially claim the kingdom’s crown.
For those in need of a quick refresher on the other things happening in the world of Under the Queen’s Umbrella, look no further:
- The Grand Princes have all applied to be evaluated for the cohort selection, to the surprise of the Queen.
- The Crown Prince seems to be slowly recovering from his illness, though appears to be making contingency plans for any regression in his health.
- Queen Dowager Cho is planting seeds to try and remove the Queen and her family from the palace.
- The deposed Queen has given Hwa-ryeong advice about protecting her sons.
- The Queen is looking into historical medical records to find the truth about what happened with the late Crown Prince Taein.
Under the Queen’s Umbrella episodes 3 and 4 release date/time
Under the Queen’s Umbrella season 1, episode 3 will be released on October 22, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Under the Queen’s Umbrella season 1, episode 4 will air at the same time the next day, October 23. Each episode has an approximate length of 70 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Under the Queen’s Umbrella episodes 3 and 4 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
- Queen Dowager Cho continues her plans to remove the Queen from the palace, turning again to Consort Hwang.
- The cohort selection process proves complex, with the King’s wishes unique.
- Hwa-ryeong finds out more about the Crown Prince’s health and locates information on what happened to the late Crown Prince Taein.
- Prince Uiseong considers how he can get into the royal family.
- Grand Prince Gyeseong’s secret is threatened to be exposed.
You can watch this series with a subscription to Netflix.