This article contains predictions for the Hulu series Reboot season 1, episode 8, and includes the release date, time and where to watch online.
The penultimate episode of Reboot season 1, “Baskets,” sees the gang splitting into their own individual storylines once again. Bree (played by Judy Greer) joins the writer’s room, Clay (played by Johnny Knoxville) struggles with his lines, and Reed (played by Keegan-Michael Key) joins Zack (played by Calum Worthy) on the basketball court. It’s another standard instalment from the sitcom, delivering lots of humor and heart. Although, this repetitive formula is starting to mean a slight dip in quality now. Here’s what happened in episode seven of Reboot:
- Gordon and Hannah trick one another into taking on some thankless jobs. Gordon is unaware that Bree is joining their writer’s room for the day, whilst Hannah is stuck doing looping work with Clay, who really sucks at his line reading.
- Zack invites Reed to a basketball game with his friends. Reed is eager to be involved, but worries he isn’t good enough.
- Clay reads his lines so that they synch with the footage, but he keeps on messing up. Hannah tries to comfort Clay and he eventually reads the lines perfectly. One last tongue-twister really fazes the comic though and he goes back to his old ways. Timberly reads her lines perfectly, which infuriates him further.
- Bree pitches terrible ideas in the writer’s room and then gossips with Selma about divorcing her cheating husband.
- Reed realizes that he is playing against kids and reluctantly joins the match. He doesn’t try very hard at first, but eventually gets involved, running rings around the others.
- Hannah and Gordon decide to swap roles, both stressed by their own nightmarish jobs.
- Hannah shuts down Bree’s ideas straight away. Bree leaves and Selma chases after her. Bree admits that she is jealous of Hollywood actresses who are now becoming producers in the industry, like Reese Witherspoon, and she states how she wants to be more involved in the process. Selma tells her to try harder.
- Bree returns and pitches a hilarious idea involving Lawrence being a secret ballerina. The whole room love the idea and it is added to the brainstorming board.
- Gordon tries to solve Clay’s problems by being mean, yet this doesn’t work. He hugs the comedian instead, which seems to do the trick.
- Reed gets a bit aggressive and accidentally hits a boy in the face with the ball, causing a nose bleed. A girl records all this and threatens to post it online. Reed deletes the video and argues with these girls. Zack agrees to take one to prom. In return, the girls delete their incriminating videos.
- Gordon and Hannah discuss their successes. Now Bree wants to direct an episode as well.
Reboot season 1, episode 8 release date/time
Episode 8 is scheduled to release on Hulu on Tuesday, October 25th, 2022. The release time is 12am ET. Episode 8 is titled “Who’s the Boss” and will have a run time of 34 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Reboot season 1, episode 8, on Hulu on the date mentioned above.
- In the series finale, I think the entire cast and crew will gather together for a large event. It could be to watch the premiere of the first episode or a wrap party for the first season ending production.
- Tensions will rise at this event leading to a falling out, either between the cast members or the writer’s room. The cast members have been getting on rather well together lately, but Reed and Bree’s relationship still feels unresolved, whilst the writer’s room is always in a state of flux. The older writers and the younger writers always seem close to a dispute.
- I think Zack and Elaine are going to share a romantic moment, whilst Bree and Reed may do something they will soon come to regret.
- Clay’s sobriety will be further tested and his friends will help him to overcome a possible relapse.
- Gordon and Hannah may reflect on their new and improved relationship, agreeing that the reboot has been a chance for a much-needed repairing of their past mistakes.
You can watch this series with a subscription to Hulu.