This article contains predictions for the Hulu series Tell Me Lies season 1, episode 10, and includes the release date, time, and where to watch online.
- Campus officers come to quiz Drew (played by Benjamin Wadsworth) about the night of Maisie’s death after receiving an anonymous letter from Lucy (played by Grace Van Patten).
- After Lucy is suspected of committing plagiarism, she gets her Mom to come to campus and confirm that the story she wrote is true.
- After her Mom does so, Lucy learns that she has recently gotten into a relationship with the man she was having an affair with when her father died.
- Drew accuses Wrigley of telling people the truth about Maisie’s crash. It results in a fight that leaves Wrigley in the hospital.
- Lucy breaks down and confesses to Stephen that it was she who sent the letter.
Tell Me Lies season 1, episode 10 release date/time
Episode 10 is scheduled to release on Hulu on Wednesday, 26th October 2022, at 12 am ET. The season finale is titled “The Bedrooms of our Friends” and will have a run time of 53 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Tell Me Lies, season 1, episode 10, on Hulu on the date mentioned above.
It’s the season finale, so it’s bound to be a big one. As the show is based on a book with a complete and finished story, it’s very likely that this will be the end of the show as well. But how will it all end? Here are just a few predictions.
- Lucy and Stephen will break up. This time it will be for real, and they won’t get back together.
- Drew will confess to being responsible for Macie’s death due to the guilt of being semi-responsible for Wrigley’s accident.
- Many of the characters, including Wrigley, will see Stephen for what he is. And once they learn he told Lucy the truth about the car accident and therefore allowed Lucy to send the letter, they will turn on Stephen.
- The show will cut forward to Bree’s wedding. We’ll see how many of the characters are doing since university, and most of them will be doing ok.
- Drew will have moved on from the accident, possibly after being in jail.
- Lucy and Stephen will come face-to-face. But they’ll just as quickly/easily walk away from each other.
You can watch this series with a subscription to Hulu.