This article contains predictions for the Peacock series A Friend of the Family season 1, episode 7, and includes the release date, time and where to watch online.
The sixth episode of A Friend of the Family split a lot of its time between Jan Broberg being in the presence of Robert Berchtold again but also returning home from her second abduction in an episode that powerfully occupied the headspace of Jan Broberg. Here’s what happened in A Friend of the Family season 1, episode 6:
- Jan went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and spent time with Robert at his new business, the Family Fun Center.
- Faced with considerable threats from the Brobergs’ new lawyer, Robert realized he had to send Jan back home.
- The relationship between Jan and her parents was fraught with tension and some very embittered arguments upon her return.
- Jan ran away from home.
A Friend of the Family season 1, episode 7 release date/time
Episode 7 is scheduled to release on Peacock on Thursday, October 27th, 2022. The release time is 12 am ET/ 5 am GMT. Episode 7 is titled “The Great Deceiver” and will have a run time of 52 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch A Friend of the Family season 1, episode 7, on Peacock on the date mentioned above.
Here are some predictions about what might happen next:
- Jan running away can only mean that she is potentially on her way back to Berchtold, so it is possible she might end up back in Wyoming in the next episode.
- The Brobergs’ new lawyer seems to have a ferocious way of handling the case so far. He might be able to help them ensure Berchtold stays out of their lives going forward.
- Agent Walsh’s chilling explanation of Berchtold’s profile labeling him a psychopath means that Berchtold could do something even more dangerous and damaging as the story goes into its last three episodes.
- Will the Brobergs be able to salvage their connection with their daughter going forward?
- A Friend of the Family season 1, episode 7 recap (link will go live after air date).