We discuss predictions for the Hulu series Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 8, and detail the release date, time, and where to watch online.
In Reasonable Doubt, Jax (Emayatzy Corinealdi) continues to try and balance her secret lover, Damon (Michael Ealy), while also attempting to prove that Brayden (Sean Patrick Thomas) isn’t guilty of murder. And with both of her children, especially her son, misbehaving, she and her estranged husband both lock heads over what to do. But it’s not just Jax and her family that the show focuses on. We also see the lives of several other characters. Not enough time to watch the actual episode. No worries, the below recap has got you covered.
- Brayden argues with Sarah over her behavior with Brayden. Sarah, however, claims that she was doing this to help save Brayden from going to jail. (Do you believe her?)
- During the trial, excepts of Kaleesha’s laptop are read to the jury.
- Lewis goes to a party and bi*ches about Jax. Although he soon calms down and stops himself from engaging in a threesome.
- But after going to see Jax, they have an argument. Jax claims that the reason the marriage didn’t work is that they both resent each other.
- Lewis starts to speculate that Jax may be seeing someone else. A fact that is proven true when he catches Jax and Damon together.
- Lewis decides he wants nothing more to do with Jax.
Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 8 release date and time
Episode 8 is scheduled to release on Hulu on Tuesday, 8th November 2022, at 12 am ET. Episode 8 is titled “Song Cry” and will have a run time of 51 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 8, on Hulu on the date mentioned above.
In my previous prediction, I stated that the eighth episode was going to be the season finale. However, I was wrong. In fact, the season has nine episodes. It doesn’t change my predictions too much. Although, some of my predictions from the last episode carry themselves over.
- First of all, I still believe that someone is going to die. Whilst I previously suggested Sarah, I’ve changed my mind. But don’t ask me who I think is going to die, as I don’t know. Lewis is a possibility. But I personally think he’ll be in the story a lot longer. Well, until the season finale, at least.
- From Lewis’ story in the seventh episode, I predict that he’s going to be a big part of the next episode. What could he do? Whilst he might have claimed that he is finished with Jax, I don’t think that’s true.
- Instead, he’ll still be there for Jax.
- As I am almost certain that Damon is going to turn out to be a villain, I think he will attack or even kill Lewis in the episode.
- Finally, the episode will include more of a focus on the actual trial. This makes me speculate whether we’ll learn some shocking new information about Kaleesha’s murder. I.e. maybe finding out who those mysterious fingerprints belong to?