We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Acapulco season 2, episode 5, and detail the release date, time, and where to watch online.
Acapulco season 2, episode 4 was a strong bounce-back week for Acapulco that was highlighted by some relationships that floundered, fell apart, and became stronger. Here is everything that went down in season 2, episode 4, “Love is a Battlefield.”
- It is Valentine’s Day in 1985, and Maximo (Eugenio Derbez) breaks down that the relationships in this episode will be changed forever.
- Diane and Hector continue their fling, and we see that Hector is starting to have feelings that he realizes are only one-sided.
- Someone purchased the big suite at the resort, and Diane puts Maximo in charge of fixing it up. However, she says he won’t be doing it alone and puts Julia in charge of helping.
- While the duo starts to prepare the room, they confront the big elephant in the room with the kiss that happened on the balcony.
- Sara is back home, still reeling from the breakup with Roberta, and is taking it out on her mom.
- Maximo and Julia have a moment together where they both can pretend that the big kiss never happened between the two and go back to being friends. Although slightly awkward, they both agree to move forward.
- Hector is upset at the pool and starts to talk to Chad about his feelings. Chad doesn’t realize that the heartbreak Hector is facing is with his mom, leading to a hilarious moment. However, Chad tells him to lay it all out on the line for his woman.
- Don Pablo asks Diane for time off which she denies, but as she goes into her office, Hector is dressed like cupid. Diane flips out because she realizes that Hector has feelings and breaks it off with him.
- Sara enters her bedroom and sees that her mom found her notes to Roberta. It leads to a MASSIVE confrontation between them that ends up with Sara leaving the house.
- Julia and Maximo’s work together provides a massive upgrade for the couple staying in the big suite. Enter Chad, who tells her that he booked the room for them tonight, and Julia is happy.
- Maximo finds Isabel and has a sweet little moment with her.
- The episode closes with present-day Maximo telling Joe that maybe he will take Hugo to the place he didn’t want to after all.
Acapulco season 2, episode 5 release date and time
Episode 5 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, November 11th, 2022, at 12 am PT. Episode 5 is titled “We Don’t Need Another Hero” and will have a run time of 30 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Acapulco season 1, episode 5 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Don Pablo confronts Diane about her not allowing him to have a life.
- Julia and Chad begin to unravel while Maximo and Isabel become stronger.
- Hector calls Diane out in front of everyone.
- Maximo finally takes Hugo to Acapulco, where he sees Isabel for the first time in a long time.