We discuss predictions for the Hulu series Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 9, and detail the release date, time, and where to watch online.
In what I consider to be the best episode of Reasonable Doubt yet, the eighth chapter had a lot of sh*t go down. From violent outbursts, relationship breakdowns, and Jax’s (Emayatzy Corinealdi) realization that she knows who killed Kaleesha, there was a lot packed into the episode. Here is a recap of what happened.
- Several flashbacks show that Paul sexually abused Jax as a teenager.
- As Paul lies in the hospital, Jax continues with Brayden’s trial.
- In an attempt to save Brayden’s skin, Jax throws both Sarah and Theo under the bus.
- To Jax’s surprise, Lewis tells her that he wants a divorce after catching her with Damon.
- Jax, however, doesn’t want a divorce and begs for another chance.
- Damon reacts violently when Jax innocently chats with another man. It sends shockwaves through Jax, and she starts to view him in a similar light to Paul.
- Brayden makes a move on Jax. Although, she knocks him back straight away.
- Jax confronts Paul in the hospital over his past behavior. After she leaves him to die, Jax suddenly realizes that she knows who killed Kaleesha.
Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 9 release date/time
Episode 9 is scheduled to release on Hulu on Tuesday, 15th November 2022, at 12 am ET. The title and length of the season finale are currently unknown.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 9 with a subscription to Hulu on the date mentioned above.
Now that it really is the end of the first season of Reasonable Doubt, I’m expecting there to be a lot of developments. Firstly, I expect a killer to be revealed in the episode. I’m also expecting a character not to make it out alive. And whilst Jax has been involved in this love triangle from episode one, I predict that she’ll end the episode on her own. Below are just a few predictions on what could occur in the season one finale.
- To starts things off, it goes without saying that we’re going to find out who killed Kaleesha. There’s a large part of me that thinks it could be Sarah. But is that too obvious? Another part of me thinks it could be a character who has had less screen time, like her cousin Morgan. To sum up, I have no idea. And that is what makes the upcoming finale so exciting.
- I also believe that there’s going to be a death. And I think that unfortunate person will be Lewis. After Jax called him up and told him how much she loved him, it made me certain that he would not survive the show for much longer.
- Will Jax face any consequences for practically shouting Pual to death? Legally, no. But her Mom won’t be able to forgive so easily.
- Next, we have the situation of Damon. I’ve said for the last few episodes now that I think he is guilty of the crime he was imprisoned for. After the events of the eighth episode, I’m certain of it. And considering how jealous he got in the same episode, I predict that Damon is going to kill Lewis.
- Is there anything that you think will occur in the season finale?
More Stories on Reasonable Doubt
- Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 8 recap
- Reasonable Doubt season 1, episode 9 recap