This article is a preview for Andor season 1, episode 11 and contains details of the release date, time, and where to watch online. It may contain spoilers for previous episodes.
Set five years before the events of Rogue One, Disney+’s latest Star Wars original series, Andor, seems to function without the need for heavy-handed pandering and weaponized nostalgia. It’s a relatively grounded, serious, and slow-paced affair about a man finding meaning in a burgeoning rebellion after trying to carve out a hardscrabble existence within corporate authority and Imperial rule.
Here’s everything we know about the latest episode.
Andor season 1, episode 10 recap
- After learning in Andor episode 9 that nobody ever escapes from Narkina-5, Cassian and Kino finally got on the same page and committed to an escape attempt.
- The Empire was, predictably, ill-prepared for the above, and could do little to stop the 5000 prisoners from pushing through the facility. Some prisoners were killed, but the majority were able to escape, though Kino, crucially, was left behind since he can’t swim and Narkina-5 is in the middle of the ocean.
- We learned that Luthen has an inside agent within the ISB.
- Mon Mothma finally met with Davo Sculdun, and he proposed that in exchange for helping Mon to funnel money around the Empire, he wanted his teenage son to meet her teenage daughter. Uh-oh.
Andor season 1, episode 11 release date/time
The latest episode is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, November 16 at 12 am PT, 3 am ET, and 8 am GMT, exclusively on Disney+.
Where to watch Andor online
This series is exclusive to Disney+ and can only be watched on the platform with a subscription.
Is there a trailer?
How many episodes will Andor have?
Andor will have 12 episodes, which is more than usual. It seems like Disney are deliberately trying to tell a longer, more patient story here, so once it has settled in a weekly cadence, it’ll be interesting to see where the whole thing goes.
Who is in the cast?
- Diego Luna as Cassian Andor
Stellan Skarsgård as Luthen Rael
Kyle Soller as Syril Karn
Genevieve O’Reilly as Mon Mothma
Adria Arjona as Bix Caleen
Fiona Shaw as Maarva
Expect other faces to occur in either recurring or guest capacities as well, including some Star Wars faithfuls.
Both the title and synopsis of next week’s episode are completely under wraps, but here’s some idle speculation:
- Cassian is free, and one assumes he’ll be making his way back to Ferrix, where we know the ISB is plotting all kinds of stuff to take him down.
- Lonni is going to die, isn’t he?
- I suspect Mon might agree to Davo’s terms and then try to finesse him at the last minute somehow.