We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Acapulco season 2, episode 6, and detail the release date, time, and where to watch online.
The aftermath of Sara (Regina Reynoso) and her mom fighting was a huge part of this week’s episode of Acapulco. From Maximo (Eugenio Derbez) discovering what happened to their mom redecorating her room to Sara finding a new home. Here is everything that went down in season 1, episode 5.
- Present-day Maximo shows Hugo Acapulco, who is slightly underwhelmed by what he sees.
- Back to storytime as Maximo discovers that his mom discovered Sara’s secret. He stepped out of his room to see his mom packing her bags which upset him.
- Later on, Julia stumbles across a passed-out Sara at the resort. She gets her up to bring her to Maximo. After some begging, Julia agrees to let her stay only for a night at the resort.
- Maximo heads to find Memo to get him to do what Memo always does, pick him up when he is down. However, once he sees him, Memo is upset cause Lorena is gone. Maximo realizes that he needs to be the Memo and promises to pick him up.
- Chad finds Don Pablo to ask him about salsa lessons. Don Pablo lists names of anyone else but him, all of which Chad said reverted back to Don Pablo. After much of a fight, Don Pablo agrees as long as Chad cleans his car.
- Maximo tells Memo that his favorite football player is in town, and he is determined to have him meet him to cheer him up.
- Maximo and Sara’s mom decided to reorganize her room with some church stuff. She tells Maximo that she hopes she begs Jesus for forgiveness.
- At the resort, Sara is having the time of her life.
- Maximo and Memo get into the club because they work at Las Colinas. Memo is on CLOUD NINE.
- After failing miserably, Don Pablo teaches Chad not only how to salsa, but a life lesson about being a leader.
- Present-day Sara starts to tell the story of how she thought maybe her mom. That maybe she needed to see what it was like being with a guy.
- The night isn’t moving fast, so Isabel calls it a night. While Memo wants to go, Maximo says they can’t risk not seeing his favorite player.
- Isabel arrived the next day to tell Memo and Maximo that Hugo Sanchez had shown up at La Marea. It infuriated Memo, but Isabel gave him a signed napkin that made him a little happier.
- Sara begs Julia to stay at the resort, but after coming clean, Julia tells her she can stay at her house as long as she wants.
Acapulco season 2, episode 6 release date and time
Episode 6 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, November 18th, 2022, at 12 am PT. Episode 6 is titled “Hollywood Nights” and will have a run time of 32 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Acapulco season 1, episode 6 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Maximo and Isabel’s relationship continues to thrive regardless of the lingering tension surrounding Julia and Maximo.
- Chad and Julia continue to prep for the big wedding.
- Everyone finds out that Hector was the person that was sleeping with Chad’s mom.
- Don Pablo has had enough of Diane.