We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Mythic Quest season 3, episode 3, and includes the release date, time, and where to watch online.
Apple TV+ has dropped the first two hilarious installments of Mythic Quest season 3. In “Partners,” new boss David (David Hornsby) grows suspicious of Brad (Danny Pudi), who is now working at the company as a lowly janitor, while Poppy (Charlotte Nicdao) and Ian (Rob McElhenney) get on each other’s nerves and try to work more efficiently together by spending more time apart. The comedy improves in this second episode, with the many subplots building momentum. It’s great to see the stunning visuals too, as the budget continues to grow for the series. Here’s what happened in episode two of Mythic Quest:
- Ian and Poppy bump into each other in the office, sparking a debate over their ideas. Poppy wants to focus on her own in silence, while Ian is trying to brainstorm with movement. She takes the initiative and orders him to fetch her lunch.
- David and Carol spy on Brad as he goes about his janitor duties. David has ordered Jo to do some digging, but she hasn’t found anything out of the ordinary yet.
- Dana interrupts Poppy, who is in the zone. She asks to help out, but Poppy tells her to take the day off instead. She chooses to spend it with girlfriend Rachel, who should be at school. They decide to go back to their old testing room at Mythic Quest to make out, but find the room occupied.
- Ian then interrupts Poppy and they argue once more. She shows him a wall of leaders who oversold and under delivered. The two really open up about their grievances. Poppy wants to focus, while Ian wants to make money. They both have very different world views, but need to figure out a way to compromise.
- Dana and Rachel upset the new game testers and then Jo does likewise. This leads to a meeting held by Carol about harassment in the workplace. The discussion descends into further arguments. David accuses Brad of lying and not changing. Then Carol argues with Ian about people roaming the place that don’t actually work there. In the end she orders everyone to leave.
- David apologizes to Brad, but he only raises more suspicions, purposefully riling up his boss.
- Ian and Dana return to GrimPop to find Poppy has crashed out in a sugar coma. They bond over VR gaming and decide to test out the equipment instead.
Mythic Quest season 3, episode 3 release date and time
Mythic Quest season 3, episode 3 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, November 18th, 2022, at 12 am PT. Episode 3 is titled “Crushing It” and will have a run time of 25 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Mythic Quest season 3, episode 3 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- I don’t want to blow your minds, but I think Brad is up to no good. I think he is actually plotting something rather sinister and deceptive at Mythic Quest. The man enjoys to play mind games and I’m sure he has some crazy, complex plan already in motion.
- David and Carol are going to start butting heads. She has decided to use her job for good and wants to make real change at the company, though David is happy to just get by with as little conflict as possible. By divulging his secrets, this puts Carol in a position of power, she may use this to her advantage.
- Poppy and Ian will continue to fall out. The two cannot decide on anything and cause more harm together than apart. Ian may now have an ally in Dana though and together they may start to make some larger decisions, outvoting Poppy.