We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Behind Every Star season 1, episodes 5 and 6, and include the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of Behind Every Star season 1, episode 4, the gravitas behind the tax investigation was revealed. Je-in (Kwak Sun-young) showed her colleagues that Tae-ja had embezzled an obscene amount of money, enough for them to be punished to the point of bankruptcy. Now, everyone seems to understand how dire the situation could be, not least because the Chinese entertainment company pulled out of their takeover deal. Going forward, it’ll be interesting to see whether Method needs outside investors, or a full-blown bailout from a bigger company. Plus, Director Ma’s (Lee Seo-jin) loyalty to the company will undoubtedly be further tested.
Elsewhere, Hyun-joo has continued to awkwardly avoid Eun-gyul, even if it’s been difficult, wanting to follow the orders given to her by Tae-oh. However, things are reaching their boiling point between the two parties, and the rookie agent no longer seems interested in playing by her superior’s rules. Open to the idea of the truth being revealed, whether or not Hyun-joo explains everything to Eun-gyul will undoubtably be central to upcoming episodes.
For the rest of the ongoings around Method Entertainment, look no further:
- After seeing her perform in the theatre, Jung-don signed Hee-sun on as a client.
- Director Ma’s potential departure for Star has been documented.
- Je-in got to begin her fling with Sang-uk, but found proof of Tae-ja’s embezzlement as a result.
- Director Ma claims he is trying to save the company with his actions.
- Eun-gyul confronted Hyun-joo over the secrets she is keeping from him.
- Soo-hyun was unable to return to acting, but landed some advertising roles, marking her return to work after the birth of her child.
- Kyung-ok still wants to sell Method, although her attempt to allow a Chinese company to purchase it was a fruitless endeavour.
Behind Every Star season 1, episodes 5 and 6 release date and time
Episode 5 of Behind Every Star is scheduled to release on Netflix on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Behind Every Star season 1, episode 6, will air at the same time the next day, November 22, 2022. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Behind Every Star episodes 5 and 6 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Monday and Tuesday at 22:30 (KST).
- Je-in continues to look into Director Ma’s intentions, wondering if he indeed plans on joining Star Media.
- Je-in happily utilises her growing relationship with Sang-uk to discover more about Method’s tax investigation.
- Hyun-joo’s true identity begins to be revealed.
- Eun-gyul realises the secret his father has been hiding.
- Director Ma looks into other ways of saving Method Entertainment from going under.