This article is a preview for Yellowstone season 5, episode 4, and discusses its release date, time, and where to watch online.
Yellowstone is the most-watched series on cable television, and that can’t have gone unnoticed. Now on its fifth season, which has been expanded and is airing in two parts, and with one spin-off already complete (1883) and another on the near-horizon, the neo-Western is beginning to dominate popular culture in the same way that the Dutton family dominate Montana — or at least the large swatch of it they have relentlessly tried to preserve against competing interests and the slow march of coastal elitism.
Yellowstone season 5, episode 3 provided a lot of setup for future installments. Here’s what happened:
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service began investigating the GPS collars that turned up on Dutton land. Rip gives nothing away, but the matter is far from solved.
- Kayce decided to stop being a livestock agent so he can be there for Monica and Tate. Chief Rainwater suggests he becomes an investigator.
- Market Equities tried to file a lawsuit for breach of contract following John ceasing all their developments, but there’s no legal upside. Sarah Atwood, however, takes the first step into getting her claws into Jamie.
- Beth sold off her controlling share of Schwartz and Meyer and placed all her real estate into a conservation easement. She took Rip and the rest of the bunkhouse out to celebrate but ended up bottling a young woman who hit on Rip, landing herself in jail.
Yellowstone season 5, episode 4 release date/time
The latest episode of Yellowstone Season 5 will air Sunday, November 27, at 8/7c p.m.
Where to watch Yellowstone season 5 online
Yellowstone Season 5 will air exclusively on Paramount Network, which is not to be confused with the streaming service, Paramount+. Since NBCUniversal bought the streaming rights to Yellowstone in 2020, the fifth season will eventually stream on Peacock, where the first four seasons are already streaming. Viewers can also purchase individual seasons and episodes on both Prime Video and Apple TV+.
Viewers in the UK will be able to watch Yellowstone season 5 on Paramount+.
How many episodes will Yellowstone season 5 have?
In a change from previous seasons, Yellowstone season 5 will have 14 episodes, released in two seven-episode parts. Here’s an episode schedule, though do note this is subject to change:
- Episode 1 (November 13)
- Episode 2 (November 13)
- Episode 3 (November 20)
- Episode 4 (November 27)
- Episode 5 (December 4)
- Episode 6 (December 11)
- Episode 7 (December 18)
- Episode 8 (TBA)
- Episode 9 (TBA)
- Episode 10 (TBA)
- Episode 11 (TBA)
- Episode 12 (TBA)
- Episode 13 (TBA)
- Episode 14 (TBA)
The second part will presumably air at some point in 2023.
Predictions for the next episode:
Since there’s no official synopsis or easily accessible promo, the following is pure speculation:
- I imagine we’ll begin to get a sense of what Sarah has planned for Jamie. Since it seems like we’re building her up to be a rival for Beth, it’s unlikely the two will meet yet.
- Kayce will probably become an investigator thanks to John and Jamie’s connections, but to what end?
- Beth will get out of jail, but her being charged might jeopardize John’s local standing.
- As above, the business with the wolves threatens John’s position also, and as stated earlier, that problem isn’t going away.