We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Chainsaw Man season 1, episode 8, and include the release date and where to watch online.
Chainsaw Man season 1, episode 7 really delivered, giving fans another action-packed sequence as Denji (voiced by Kikunosuke Toya) faced the Eternity Devil. However, the episode wasn’t all blood and gore, as viewers got a few laughs during a Public Safety bonding dinner too. It was a well-rounded episode that offered a lot of insight into various characters while also managing to provide some comic relief after an intense fight. While the Gun Devil hasn’t been found yet, it is clear that Denji and his coworkers are getting closer every week.
- After launching himself into the Eternity Devil’s mouth, Denji turns into Chainsaw Man and engages in a vicious battle.
- As Denji begins to lose too much blood, his chainsaw arms retract. He realizes he will need to replenish his blood to continue and does so by eating a chunk of flesh from the Eternity Devil’s body.
- As Denji fights, Himeno thinks back to a conversation she had with her mentor about how only the craziest of Devil Hunters seem to survive. She fears for Aki’s safety still, as he seems far too calm to make it as a Devil Hunter.
- Seeing that Denji will not stop, the Eternity Devil gives up after three days, allowing Denji to kill him finally.
- The Public Safety division has a special newbie dinner to acquaint everyone with each other. They all begin to drink and have a good time, with Makima even showing up to join them.
- As the night goes on, Himeno finally gives Denji the kiss she promised him, only to end up puking in his mouth and ruining the experience.
- Himeno drunkenly carries Denji back home, chastising him for his obvious crush on Makima before asking him to sleep with her.
Chainsaw Man season 1, episode 8 release date and time
Episode 8 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Tuesday, November 29th, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. ET. The title for episode 8 is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Chainsaw Man season 1, episode 8, with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
Now that the Eternity Devil has been taken down, this seems like as good a time as any for Chainsaw Man to start what will likely be this season’s final arc. I was somewhat right last week in predicting that the Eternity Devil would be in so much pain it would want to kill itself. Let’s see if I can get close again with this week’s predictions.
- After throwing up in his mouth, I doubt Denji will agree to sleep with Himeno. He’s also proven time and time again he very much cares what Makima thinks about him, and I doubt he would be willing to lose his virginity to anyone but her.
- Some new foe will likely be introduced. While I am not sure who, it will probably be a devil with ties to the Gun Devil. I expect a strong devil with a piece of the Gun Devil in it.