We discuss predictions for the Hulu series Welcome to Chippendales season 1, episode 3, and include the release date and where to watch online.
We had the two-episode premiere of Welcome to Chippendales on Hulu, and it was quite a jumpstart for what is ahead with the series. Below we share everything that went down in episodes 1 and 2 and prepare you for what’s ahead in episode 3.
- We meet Somen, a gas station manager who doesn’t love his job. As he rearranges the store, two kids come in and steal some beer from him. As he tries to confront them, one of the kids sprays the beer all over him, and they make fun of his accent.
- We meet Somen’s boss, who invites him over to his house for dinner. Shortly after arriving, Somen is offered the General Manager job of all seven gas stations for the job he has done with the store. However, he tells his boss he doesn’t want the job because he’s saved up his money to open a backgammon place.
- The opening of the restaurant is NOT going as planned.
- One night a couple shows up, and as they are about to leave, Somen stops them. It was Paul Snider and Dorothy Stratten, the latter is set to pose for Playboy, and Paul says he is a club promoter. Somen makes a deal giving Paul 25% of the company in return, he helps with the company.
- After six weeks, stuff isn’t going as planned. Later that night, Somen realizes that Paul’s watch is fake and that he lied about everything. He cut his percentage from 25 to 5%.
- From mud wrestling to oyster eating competitions to disco dancing, the club isn’t DOA. However, one night they leave, Somen sparks the idea of opening a strip club for women. Paul hates the idea, but Dorothy is on board.
- Chippendales was born.
- We get introduced to Nick, who tells Somen that his men must be trained to dance. Somen makes a deal with him, and things start to pop off.
- Paul and Dorothy go to lunch when a director approaches her to work with him. Paul freaks out yet again, causing a ruckus at the restaurant.
- He heads to Chippendales, where he snaps at Nick, who retorts by firing him. Paul flips out because he tries to get Somen to take his side, but he doesn’t.
- The first night with Nick in charge goes amazing. Mid-show, Paul forces Dorothy to leave with him.
- When Somen gets home, he leaves a voicemail for Paul, who we see has killed Dorothy and himself.
- Episode two kicked off with the news talking about the murder/suicide of Paul and Dorothy
- With Paul out of the picture, Somen heads to Nick for help with the dance numbers, which they come to an agreement over.
- Nick hires the dancers himself after auditions. One dancer named Otis catches Nick’s eye.
- We meet Irene, an accountant that impressed Somen with some financial things surrounding the drinks and hires her on the spot.
- Somen and Irene came up with the idea to keep the bar open but let men in after the dancers were done to drive revenue.
- Irene and Somen kiss.
- Nick doesn’t love that Otis is helping out behind the scenes with Somen and Irene.
- We meet Denise, who convinces Nick that she needs him. However, he was hesitant, but she proved worthy with her tear-away pants.
- Nick takes Denise to Somen to hire her but turns her down. Nick threatens if he doesn’t hire her, he will walk. Irene being the level-head one, mentions that they could save a bunch of money if they hire her, and he agrees to it.
Welcome to Chippendales season 1, episode 3 release date and time
Episode 3 is scheduled to release on Hulu on Tuesday, November 29th, 2022, at 12 AM. Episode 3 is titled “Velveeta” and will have a run time of 40 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Welcome to Chippendales season 1, episode 3, with a subscription to Hulu on the date mentioned above.
- The tension between Nick and Somen continues to grow.
- Irene and Denise grow closer in building the business.
- Otis wants more, but Nick attempts to hold him back.
- Welcome to Chippendales season 1, episode 2 recap
- Welcome to Chippendales season 1, episode 3 recap