This article is a preview for Titans season 4, episode 6 and contains details of the release date, time, and where to watch online. It also contains spoilers for previous episodes and seasons.
Beginning life on the now-defunct DC Universe streaming platform, Titans began as a very controversial proposition — a deliberately edgy take on DC’s teeny-bopper super-team infamously marketed around Dick Grayson saying “F*ck Batman” in the trailer — but has since cemented its identity as a very decent and rather unconventional series. The third season, which was housed on HBO Max, dealt with everything from a murderous Batman to a pot-smoking Scarecrow to the literal afterlife, and the fourth season seems intent to top even that by pivoting rather explicitly into horror territory and working through a story involving the sinister, otherworldly Church of Blood.
Here’s what happened in Titans season 4, episode 5:
- Mother Mayhem’s snake infiltrated S.T.A.R. Labs and then infiltrated Conner. It tried to use him to lead Sebastian out of the labs, but he was knocked out by Jinx.
- While Conner is restrained with kryptonite cuffs, Gar transforms into a virus in order to enter his body and infect the snake with Jinx’s counter-curse measure. This results in Conner vomiting up the snake and Gar eventually returning to his normal self.
- Kori and Rachel take Sebastian away, but they get stuck in a diner with Zadira, who tries to convince Kori to kill Sebastian.
- Mother Mayhem is able to teleport into the diner and overpower Kori. To protect her, Sebastian recites the magic words and allows Mother Mayhem to take him away. At the cave hideout, he’s greeted by chants of “Brother Blood”.
Titans season 4, episode 6 release date/time
The latest episode is scheduled to release on HBO Max on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 12 am PT/3 am ET.
How many episodes will Titans season 4 have?
The fourth season of Titans will have 12 episodes, though released in two six-episode parts. The first part debuted on November 3, 2022, with two episodes. The next four will release weekly through to December 1. The final six episodes will release on an unconfirmed date in 2023. The titles for all 12 episodes are as follows: “Lex Luthor,” “Mother Mayhem,” “Jinx,” “Super Super Mart,” “Inside Man”, “Brother Blood”, “Dude, Where’s My Gar,” “Caul’s Folly,” “Dick & Carol & Ted & Kory,” “Game Over,” “Project Starfire” and “Titans Forever”.
Is there a trailer?
Yes! You can watch it here:
Where to watch Titans season 4 online
As mentioned above, you can watch Titans exclusively on HBO Max, which is available with a subscription with plans starting at $9.99/month. All three previous seasons of Titans are also available to watch on the platform.
The main cast for the season includes:
- Brenton Thwaites as Dick Grayson / Nightwing.
- Anna Diop as Koriand’r / Kory Anders / Starfire.
- Teagan Croft as Rachel Roth / Raven.
- Ryan Potter as Gar Logan / Beast Boy.
- Joshua Orpin as Conner / Superboy.
- Franka Potente as Mother Mayhem.
- Joseph Morgan as Brother Blood.
Supporting cast members include:
- Jay Lycurgo as Tim Drake
- Lisa Ambalavanar as Jinx
And guest stars are:
- Titus Welliver as Lex Luthor
- Brec Bassinger as Courtney Whitmore / Stargirl
- James Scully as Bernard Dowd
There are also rumours that Deathstroke and Superman may appear in this season.
Predictions for Titans season 4, episode 6:
- Sebastian seemed to like the Brother Blood chants, so presumably, he’s going to turn evil posthaste.
- I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of Zadira, but I think we might take a break from that subplot for a week.
- I expect more exploration of “The Red”. Jinx seemed pretty concerned for Gar when he turned into the virus, so I reckon we might be building to a scene of them going there together, similar to how he took Rachel.
- Conner is going to be insanely self-pitying after the whole possession thing, especially after how he has been this season so far.