We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Mythic Quest season 3, episode 5, and include the release date, time, and where to watch online.
Mythic Quest season 3, episode 4 may be the funniest episode yet, with one rather complex phone call at the center of things providing the most laughs. David (David Hornsby) manages to land a meeting with a Hollywood actor, Brad (Danny Pudi) continues to meddle in the business’s affairs, and Poppy (Charlotte Nicdao) tests out her new game. The series seems to have hit its stride now but could benefit from a lot less Poppy and a lot more from Ian Grimm (Rob McElhenney). Here’s what happened in episode four of Mythic Quest:
- Poppy asks Dana to test out Hera, but she declines. Dana wants to move away from her game testing title, whilst she has a meeting later with Ian, who is guest speaking at her school.
- Jo organizes a meeting between David and Joe Manganiello for later that day. David stresses and asks Jo to tag along. Jo is also rather nervous and makes her tongue bleed.
- Ian and Dana bond on their drive over, both with freakishly similar thoughts and opinions. Ian takes her to test out futuristic metaverse technology instead of attending school.
- Brad and Carol’s brainstorming failed, with the NFTs proving unpopular. Carol is furious for trusting the janitor and decides to take the day off. Brad and Rachel end up chatting and decide to pitch new ideas to the team.
- David is running late and calls Jo. She is at the meeting and actor Joe shows up early. David decides to tell Jo what to say via the earpiece. Jo is awkward and bumbles through the conversation, calling Joe a nerd and fake laughing at all his jokes.
- Brad and Rachel order Phil around at work. He calls David to see if the janitor and his assistant can actually tell him what to do. David, Jo, and Phil end up in a rather confusing conversation. Brad then phones David to make matters worse.
- David finally makes it to the meeting, but Joe has already gone. Jo says she had to make up some elaborate lies, but Joe is still interested. David wants to celebrate, although he must leave early to avoid traffic.
- Poppy asks Mythic Quest game testers to try out her new game. They say that it is perfect in every technical way, but that the game itself just isn’t any fun to play. Poppy is distraught.
Mythic Quest season 3, episode 5 release date and time
Mythic Quest season 3, episode 5 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 2nd, 2022, at 12 am PT. Episode 5 is titled “Playpen” and will have a run time of 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Mythic Quest season 3, episode 5 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- During that confusing phone call, David said yes to Jo, but Brad took that as a yes for him to continue bossing Phil around. I am sure Brad is going to ignore the obvious pitfalls and keep barking out orders to poor Phil. They will spend lots of time and money on Brad and Rachel’s new ideas. These could either be hit or miss, only time will tell.
- David and Jo will interview more possible actors for different roles and each time find themselves in even zanier sitcom scenarios.
- Dana and Ian’s bonding is starting to shape up into a rather cute friendship. Rachel and Poppy are already quite jealous of this new relationship, which is only going to end in more strained situations. Ian may let Dana try out new ideas at work.
- Poppy’s game has been described as boring, she will have to swallow her pride and ask Ian for help. Ian may let Dana take the reins on this one.