We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Behind Every Star season 1, episodes 9 and 10, and include the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of the last episode of Behind Every Star, Eun-soo (Kim Gook-hee) and Director Ma (Lee Seo-jin) leaned in to kiss each other. This is the surprising culmination of a relationship usually depicted as something one-sided and full of hyperbolic loyalty and affection, so its fallout could get messy. Was Tae-oh only doing what he was doing because he is looking to rebound now that his wife is selling the house and seeking divorce? Does he genuinely care for Eun-soo? How will she cope with what happens next? It’s certainly not the most engaging storyline the show has to offer, but it’s one that could provide some interesting wrinkles in the next couple of weeks.
Elsewhere, Hae-jun (Heo Sung-tae) has wasted no time in exerting his influence on Method, the company he has taken over as majority shareholder of. Firing the “slacker” Myung-ae, and developing new teams (Talent Development, Strategic Planning), the business mogul has high ambitions of taking the entertainment agency to the very top, even if he is rubbing some people the wrong way. He is so far getting what he wants, but everyone has their limits.
For the rest of the ongoings inside Method Entertainment, look no further:
- Hee-sun has been reassigned as Director Ma’s client due to her crush on Jung-don.
- Hyun-joo unknowingly played a part in the sacking of Myung-ae, showing Sunny as a shady influence.
- Jin-hyeok is planning on applying to become a manager of the Talent Development team.
- Je-in succeeded in taking Ji-hoon away from Star Media, and to Method.
- Gi-bong took two of Method’s clients and wishes to continue his quest to take down the company in spite of warnings against his behavior.
- Je-in is yet to reconcile with Sang-uk, but the two did briefly meet.
Behind Every Star season 1, episodes 9 and 10 release date and time
Episode 9 of Behind Every Star is scheduled to release on Netflix on Monday, December 5th, 2022, at 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. . We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Behind Every Star season 1, episode 10 will air at the same time the next day, December 6th, 2022. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Behind Every Star episodes 9 and 10 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Monday and Tuesday at 22:30 (KST).
- Director Ma deals with the fallout of his kiss with Eun-soo, and how that could impact his separation from his wife.
- Je-in begins to rally her colleagues together to express their dissatisfaction with how Hae-jun is running Method.
- Hyun-joo has to come to terms with the fact she ended up having a worker fired.
- The Talent Development team takes shape.
- Jung-don and Hee-sun evaluate their feelings and relationship, both professionally and personally.
- Je-in continues to go after Sang-uk.