This article is a preview for Titans season 4, episode 7 and contains details of the release date, time, and where to watch online. It also contains spoilers for previous episodes and seasons.
Beginning life on the now-defunct DC Universe streaming platform, Titans began as a very controversial proposition — a deliberately edgy take on DC’s teeny-bopper super-team infamously marketed around Dick Grayson saying “F*ck Batman” in the trailer — but has since cemented its identity as a very decent and rather unconventional series. The third season, which was housed on HBO Max, dealt with everything from a murderous Batman to a pot-smoking Scarecrow to the literal afterlife, and the fourth season seems intent to top even that by pivoting rather explicitly into horror territory and working through a story involving the sinister, otherworldly Church of Blood.
Here’s what happened in Titans season 4, episode 6:
- Conner shaved his head with his own heat vision and began channeling Lex Luthor to an alarming degree, though this did allow him to come up with a solution for evading the Blood Moon.
- Mother Mayhem tried to persuade Sebastian to drink from the Well of Blood by cycling through his memories of being overlooked and exploited.
- Jinx proposed using teleportation to save Sebastian, helped by the technology at S.T.A.R. Labs. She also had a spell for Jinx to be able to regain her powers.
- The Titans all teleported into Mother Mayhem’s lair. Raven regained her powers and became White Raven, Jinx was stabbed by Mother Mayhem, seemingly fatally, and Sebastian drank the blood, beginning his transformation.
Titans season 4, episode 7 release date/time
There is no confirmed release date for this episode yet, though it’s expected to release in 2023. When it does, it’ll air on HBO Max at 12 am PT/3 am ET.
How many episodes will Titans season 4 have?
The fourth season of Titans will have 12 episodes, though released in two six-episode parts. The first part debuted on November 3, 2022, with two episodes. The next four will release weekly through to December 1. The final six episodes will release on an unconfirmed date in 2023. The titles for all 12 episodes are as follows: “Lex Luthor,” “Mother Mayhem,” “Jinx,” “Super Super Mart,” “Inside Man”, “Brother Blood”, “Dude, Where’s My Gar,” “Caul’s Folly,” “Dick & Carol & Ted & Kory,” “Game Over,” “Project Starfire” and “Titans Forever”.
Is there a trailer?
Yes! You can watch it here:
Where to watch Titans season 4 online
As mentioned above, you can watch Titans exclusively on HBO Max, which is available with a subscription with plans starting at $9.99/month. All three previous seasons of Titans are also available to watch on the platform.
The main cast for the season includes:
- Brenton Thwaites as Dick Grayson / Nightwing.
- Anna Diop as Koriand’r / Kory Anders / Starfire.
- Teagan Croft as Rachel Roth / Raven.
- Ryan Potter as Gar Logan / Beast Boy.
- Joshua Orpin as Conner / Superboy.
- Franka Potente as Mother Mayhem.
- Joseph Morgan as Brother Blood.
Supporting cast members include:
- Jay Lycurgo as Tim Drake
- Lisa Ambalavanar as Jinx
And guest stars are:
- Titus Welliver as Lex Luthor
- Brec Bassinger as Courtney Whitmore / Stargirl
- James Scully as Bernard Dowd
There are also rumors that Deathstroke and Superman may appear in this season.
Predictions for Titans season 4, episode 7:
- I assume Sebastian is going to become much more powerful.
- Speaking of which, Rachel will presumably also have to grapple with her new form.
- Dick and Kori have been having the same vision of a little girl with a red balloon, expect more on that.
- Gar’s visions seem to be worsening, so his relevance will also be expanded on.
- I don’t think Jinx will die — some Lazarus Pit action maybe?