We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Slow Horses season 2, episode 3, and include the release date and where to watch online.
Apple TV+ launches its second season of Slow Horses with a double bill of installments. In episode 2, Lamb (Gary Oldman) and River (Jack Lowden) investigate the murder case separately, uncovering the killer’s name and identity. While Min (Dustin Demri-Burns) and Louisa (Rosalind Eleazar) grow suspicious of their Russian counterparts and do some digging of their own. It’s a slower episode, lacking the tension and hilarity of the premiere, but still delivering clever plot twists. And with Jackson Lamb, they have an iconic character in the making. Here’s what happened in episode two of Slow Horses:
- Lamb meets with Russian traitor Nikolai Katinsky to find out more about the cicadas conspiracy theory. The man overheard their leader Popov talking with Andre Chernitsky, who may be Richard’s killer.
- River interrogates the cab driver, who picked up the potential killer. The driver confesses to taking the bald man to Upshott church. Although this is an elaborate lie, which River sees straight through, he actually took him to Upshott’s Flying Club.
- Min and Louisa meet with Pashkin’s security personnel. Min is suspicious of these Russian thugs and follows them on his bike. He sees them pick up a package but then loses them. Louisa finds their boss, Nevsky’s mansion, and their security guards are equally as shifty.
- Lamb asks Diana for funding for a secret operation to track down Richard’s killer. Diana thinks the cicadas is all nonsense but agrees as she owes him a favor.
- Diana asks Webb what his plan is. Webb is trying to organize a meeting for Diana with Nevsky but must talk with Pashkin first. Diana threatens to send Webb to Slough House if he messes this assignment up.
- River acquires Andre’s number and Roddy has it traced to Estonia. The driver leaves River stranded and he must ask Lamb for a ride home.
- Min and Louisa fall out, Min wants to visit his son the night before the sweep and she is nervous they aren’t prepared enough. Min’s son stands him up anyway, so Min follows the Russians instead.
- Lamb is updated on the day’s events by River. He seems to think that Andre has been sloppy with his cover-up as if he wants Lamb’s attention. Lamb orders River to continue the investigation in Upshott and he is given a secret identity.
- Min stalks the Russian goon but is ambushed and pinned against a wall. Piotr holds a gun to his neck.
Slow Horses season 2, episode 3 release date and time
Episode 3 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 9th, 2022, at 12 am PT. Episode 3 is titled “Drinking Games” and will have a run time of 54 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Slow Horses season 2, episode 3, with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- I don’t think they will kill off poor Min, so he must get out of that situation without being shot. Maybe they beat him up or use the agent instead. This faux pas is going to drastically affect the whole meet-up though. Webb and Louisa will be furious with Min’s mistake.
- River will go undercover in Upshott and track down further Russian sleeper agents. This will uncover a much larger conspiracy.
- Lamb and another agent (possibly Standish) will head to Estonia to seek out Andre. Hopefully, there will be plenty of action sequences and espionage theatrics in the European country.
- Slow Horses season 2, episode 3 recap
- How many episodes are there in Slow Horses season 2?
- Will there be a Slow Horses season 3?
Check out our Where to Watch Shows and Movies Online Discovery Tool