We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Tulsa King season 1, episode 5, and include the release date and where to watch online.
The last time we saw Dwight (Sylvester Stallone), he was searching for Armand (The Sopranos’ Max Casella), who took a shot at him during his driver’s test. In the pilot, Armand had us think he may be a cop or an undercover agent. After spotting Dwight, he called him into the government agency Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), and now he was on the radar. Either way, our new favorite contender for the Chamber of Commerce Business Leadership Award for the Greater Tulsa area finds out Armand is the shooter.
That leads us to the question, does Dwight kill Armand? The answer is no, and as the pragmatist he is, Dwight puts Armand to work. And as usual, in this brass knuckles comedy, Stallone hits the sweet spot of frighteningly authoritarian, deadpan funny and adds a poignant scene.
Here’s what happened in Tulsa King season 1, episode 4:
- The episode opens with Dwight sneaking up on Armand and placing a pistol on his back. When he walks him into his house and tosses him onto the kitchen floor, he finds out that Chickie didn’t hire him, but Armand thought Manfredi was sent to kill him. Yes, he decided to take Dwight out before he could do the same thing.
- A significant revelation happened during this conversation. Armand tried to warn Dwight 25 years ago that Pete gave him to the police, and that’s why he went away for a quarter of a century.
- The Black McAdam biker gang beat Dwight’s crew for infringing on their territory by selling whippets during a music festival. No worries, Dwight and his crew of nobodys take back what they lost.
- We find that Dwight has a sister (Annabelle Sciorra) and a young brother, Joe. His brother was on his deathbed, and his sister called him so Manfredi could say his goodbyes.
- Finally, ATF agent Stacy Beale (Andrea Savage) hooks up with a well-dressed and younger man she picked up at a bar. Now, we know here type is usually 70-year-old gangsters, but we know little about this man, and the scene seems out of place… or is it?
Tulsa King season 1, episode 5 release date and time
Episode 5 is scheduled to release on Paramount+ on Sunday, December 11th, 2022, at 3:00 a.m. ET. The title and runtime of Episode 5 are unknown at the time of this article’s publication.
Where to watch online
As mentioned, Tulsa King can be watched exclusively on Paramount+ with a subscription. The streaming platform has plans as low as $4.99 a month. New streaming customers can get a 7-day free trial or a Walmart+ subscription plan.
Let’s explore what may happen next week!
- Dwight and his crew are in for a big showdown with Waltrip and the Black Macadam’s biker gang. However, with the team taking shape by “growing,” as Dwight puts it, and adding a former mobster in Armand, they may be able to hold their own.
- However, look for one to fall on the sword at some point and retaliate at Bodhi’s dispensary. Who might take a bullet to the head? I’m guessing our beloved Fred, the security guard. So long, Fred, we hardly knew you.
- What about that revelation? It was Dwight’s former boss and Chickie’s father, Peter, which ratted him out and got him sent to prison. I don’t see Manfredi returning to New York anytime soon for revenge, but I envision that happening by the end of the season.
- Now that Armand may be Dwight’s Paulie Walnuts, what about Mitch? Dwight showed his soft side by telling Mitch to sit this one out because he was on Parole. It may look like Mitch is Dwight’s Silvio Dante and his bar is The Sopranos’ equivalent of the Bada-Bing. Look for Mitch to take on more of an advisory role for our favorite Tulsa King going into the season.
- So, Stacy is REALLY into Dwight and asks him to come over, but he is busy. She picks up someone at the bar, as we talked about above. Who is this man? Nothing is explained, but we suspect Stacy is playing a dangerous game with sexual partners. Something tells me this may be some government agency, like the FBI, who knows about her Manfredi trysts.
- Tulsa King season 1, episode 5 recap
- Is Tulsa King based on a true story?
- Is Tulsa King related to Yellowstone?
Check out our Where to Watch Shows and Movies Online Discovery Tool