We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Behind Every Star season 1, episodes 11 and 12, and include the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of Behind Every Star season 1, episode 10, Tae-oh (Lee Seo-jin) realized he may need to resign from Method. Firstly, his actions from four years ago caused Daniel Henney to lose out on a role he coveted. Secondly, because Hyun-joo (Joo Hyun-young) being his daughter has been revealed to his peers, causing widespread disappointment and igniting potential fears that the rookie agent was only appointed through nepotism. In next week’s finale, this will undoubtedly be addressed, meaning both Tae-oh and Hyun-joo will need to prove themselves and make definitive decisions on their future. With Director Ma’s life already in pieces, though, it wouldn’t be a surprise if he did back himself to quit Method Entertainment, especially if it might give him a chance of reconciling with his wife.
For the rest of the ongoings around Method Entertainment, look no further:
- Hae-jun and Je-in have done little to address their animosity towards each other, despite the two mistakenly kissing each other.
- Daniel Henney and Director Ye intend to sue each other, thanks to an error on Tae-oh’s part in deleting the Stranger script when it was in draft form.
- Hae-jun wishes to go along with the opinions of Je-in and Jung-don, and fire Hyun-joo.
- Hee-sun has scored a role in an erotic film penned by the flirtatious Oh Hun.
- Jin-hyeok stumbled in his important job interview.
Behind Every Star season 1, episodes 11 and 12 release date/time
Episode 11 of Behind Every Star is scheduled to release on Netflix on Monday, December 12th, 2022, at 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world). Behind Every Star episode 12 will air at the same time the next day, December 13th. This will be the season finale. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Behind Every Star episodes 11 and 12 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Monday and Tuesday at 22:30 (KST).
- Tae-oh contemplates whether or not to actually resign, given he is still an asset to the company, and is generally respected by Method’s clients.
- Hyun-joo is forced to prove her worth for Method as an agent to offset any fears of nepotism.
- Hae-jun seeks to be a good, respectable president, meaning he must patch things up with Je-in. Additionally, he may have to adjust his way of working to suit the entertainment industry better.
- Je-in looks to make amends with Sang-uk, realizing she needs to salvage their relationship.
- Jung-don comes to terms with his feelings for Hee-sun, and confesses to her in a bid to stop a budding romance with Oh Hun.
- The future of Method Entertainment becomes clear.