This article is a preview for Willow season 1, episode 4 and contains details of the release date, time, and where to watch online. It contains spoilers for previous episodes.
Willow is a 2022 sequel series to the 1988 Ron Howard dark fantasy film of the same name, which is something people might need reminding of since… well, it’s been a while. An unlikely choice for a revival, the series airs on Disney+ and is presumably an attempt at giving the streamer its very own rival to stuff like House of the Dragon on HBO and The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power on Prime Video.
Here’s what happened in Willow episode 3:
- Elora was able to temporarily escape from Ballantine and his forces. She met two women in the woods who swore allegiance to her, but they were subsequently killed by Ballantine.
- The main fellowship split up after disagreeing on the best way to proceed. Kit and Boorman went to the titular Slaughtered Lamb, where they ran into some wererats.
- Everyone else was able to catch up with Elora. Eventually, so were Kit and Boorman. In the battle, Silas was fatally wounded. Angered, Willow finally used his magic to win the fight.
- Freed from his corruption, Ballantine told Jade he was proud of her and pushed her to kill him, which she eventually did.
- In the skirmish, Graydon was wounded and corrupted in the same way Ballantine was.
Willow season 1, episode 4 release date/time
The latest episode is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, December 14 at 12 am PT, 3 am ET, and 8 am GMT, exclusively on Disney+.
Where to watch Willow online
This series is exclusive to Disney+ and can only be watched on the platform with a subscription.
Is there a trailer?
There is! You can watch it here:
How many episodes will Willow have?
Willow will have eight episodes released on a weekly cadence through January 11, 2023. Here’s the full schedule:
- Episode 1 (November 30)
- Episode 2 (November 30)
- Episode 3 (December 7)
- Episode 4 (December 14)
- Episode 5 (December 21)
- Episode 6 (December 28)
- Episode 7 (January 4)
- Episode 8 (January 11)
Who is in the cast?
- Warwick Davis as Willow Ufgood
- Ruby Cruz as Kit
- Erin Kellyman as Jade
- Ellie Bamber as Dove
- Tony Revolori as Graydon
- Amar Chadha-Patel as Boorman
- Dempsey Bryk as Airk
- Joanne Whalley as Sorsha
We don’t have an official title or synopsis for the next episode, but we can make some logical assumptions:
- I’m still expecting to see Madmartigan eventually.
- Since we didn’t see Airk or get a sense of the Crone’s forces this week, we might next week.
- I imagine Graydon will be healed from his corruption.
- Elora’s facility with magic will improve.