We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Mob Psycho 100 season 3, episode 11, and include the release date and where to watch online.
It sometimes feels like poor Mob (voiced by Setsuo Ito) can’t catch a break, and that remains true in season 3, episode 10 of Mob Psycho 100. Just when fans thought they would finally get to see him confess, all havoc has broken loose as Mob rampages through the streets of Seasoning City. Although very exciting to watch, you can’t help but feel for Mob, who clearly feels terrible for what his body is doing against his will. Hopefully, one of his friends will be able to stop him before it’s too late.
- People gather around Mob to check on him. A man tries to call for an ambulance, but that’s when he notices his phone is glitching. All of the nearby electronics are messing up as suddenly, a massive crater appears around Mob’s body.
- There are reports of strange things like earthquakes as an evacuation order is issued for Seasoning City. No one really seems to know what is happening as Reigen and Serizawa watch reports on the news, but they feel bad that Mob won’t get to confess to Tsubomi.
- A nearby police officer reports that the cause of all the destruction is a middle school child with a bouquet as he watches Mob head into the forest. It appears everywhere Mob goes, he is destroying streets and buildings and causing general havoc.
- In the forest, he is confronted by Hanazawa, who attempts to stop Mob with reason but fails. They fight one another until Hanazawa realizes Mob is protecting the bouquet he bought for Tsubomi. Mob then uses his powers to launch Hanazawa into a building.
- Mob finds Hanazawa, who begs him not to engage since there are civilians nearby. The two begin to fight again, and this time Hanazawa finally seems to break through to Mob’s subconscious. As Mob watches from the inside, he sees all the destruction he has caused but is powerless to stop his body.
- Hanazawa manages to save the surrounding civilians, but Mob leaves, continuing his rampage throughout the city.
- As Tsubomi waits in the park, a picture of Mob is being sent around the city. While most people only recognize the subject as potentially Psycho Helmet, Mob’s friends and Reigen realize it is him immediately and begin to worry.
- The episode ends with a plane of convicts, including Toichiro Suzuki, flying to Mob’s location, where they are supposed to subdue him. However, Toichiro chooses to take Mob down himself and dives out of the plane alone.
Mob Psycho 100 season 3, episode 11 release date and time
Mob Psycho 100 season 3, episode 11 is scheduled to be released on Crunchyroll on Wednesday, December 14th, 2022. The release time is 12:00 p.m. EST. Episode 11 is titled “Mob 3 ~Trauma~” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Mob Psycho 100 season 3, episode 11, with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
I was right about at least one thing last week, Mob definitely is not dead. However, he isn’t exactly himself, either. With Hanazawa unable to stop him, Mob continues to destroy everything in his path. Whether or not Toichiro will be able to do anything remains to be seen, but hopefully, he will be able to get through to the young esper. If not him, plenty of Mob’s friends and family seem worried enough about it, so there’s still plenty of hope.
- Unfortunately, after everything that’s happened, it seems hard to believe Mob and Tsubomi will end up together. Not only is Mob acting kind of scary right now, but he’s already late for their meeting. It’ll be a miracle if he shows up at this point; by then, Tsubomi might not be so keen on being stood up.
- Toichiro is a strong psychic in his own right, and while he and Mob have a history, I doubt he will be the one to stop Mob. He may, however, be able to slow him down at least.
- Reigen was obviously worried about Mob when he saw the photo going around, so he’ll likely launch himself headfirst into danger to try and save Mob. Without any real powers, it’s up to one of his surprisingly insightful speeches to hopefully break Mob out of his trance.
- If not Reigen, the preview for next week shows Ritsu also attempting to find Mob. Maybe he will be the one to connect to Mob and snap him out of it so that he’ll stop.