We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Acapulco season 2, episode 10, and include the release date and where to watch online.
As we inch closer to the season 2 finale of Acapulco, we are starting to see many things come closer and closer to resolution. This week’s episode was filled with relationships ending, broken hearts, and a beautiful reuniting of two people we love. It was an emotional episode. Here is everything that went down in season 2, episode 9.
- Present-day Maximo and Memo talk in code about how “she” will be happy to see him. We still are uncertain of who “she” is and this episode didn’t really help us figure it out either.
- Since leaving the resort, Maximo has worked hard at Isabel’s family’s restaurant. Sadly, he still feels a little empty because Memo isn’t talking to him anymore.
- While at the resort, Maximo waits for Memo to arrive, but Memo blows him off once he sees him.
- Sara finds out that Julia and Chad broke up, and Julia makes her promise not to tell anyone.
- Roberta arrives at Julia’s to find Sara and talk to her about leaving town to move in with her Aunt. With everything going as it was, she agrees to head out with her.
- The resort is in shambles now that Don Pablo, Chad, and Maximo have all left. Diane is freaking out as she doesn’t know what to do.
- Chad, Hector, and Memo all realize that life is throwing curve balls their way. The laundry lady mentions the bird, who will guide them in their next step.
- Upon the bird’s arrival (which cost Chad 1000 pesos), each one of the guys asks the bird a question. However, the car that they pulled out all said the same thing, “they are asking the wrong question.” They are all more confused about what to do next.
- Maximo, always looking ahead, talks to Isabel’s pops about opening another restaurant, but he shuts it down.
- As the trio is at the bar, each of them figures out their next steps, but Hector mentions that Maximo gave his tips up to get Memo hired as the pool boy. Of course, this changed his perspective.
- Julia snaps at Maximo, saying that everything isn’t about him and that they will never be together.
- Esteban catches Sara and Roberta at the bus station, after calling Nora to tell her that Sara is leaving, he does everything he can to stall and make sure she can make it in time.
- Finally, after several buses were swapped, we think Nora didn’t make it in time. However, Sara didn’t get on the bus, and the mother/daughter reunited.
- Julia breaks up with Maximo because she knows he is in love with Julia.
- Memo hunts down Maximo to apologize, they embrace each other happily. Then when he returns home, Maximo sees his family has been brought together, turning a bad day into a good one.
Acapulco season 2, episode 10 release date and time
The season finale, episode 10, is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 16th, 2022, at 12 am PT. Episode 10 is titled “Against All Odds” and will have a run time of 35 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Acapulco season 1, episode 10 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Isabel is revealed as the person that present-day Maximo would be excited to see him.
- Isabel and Maximo kiss.
1 thought on “Acapulco season 2, episode 10 release date, time and where to watch”
It is going to be Isabel’s and Maximo daughter 30-40 yrs later.