We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Slow Horses season 2, episode 4, and include the release date and where to watch online.
The mystery involving the Russians heats up in Slow Horses season 2, episode 3, as River (Jack Lowden) goes undercover in Upshott and the Slough House agents continue to investigate Andre’s (Marek Vasut) whereabouts. Min’s (Dustin Demri-Burns) run-in with the Russians ends in tragedy and River finds himself in danger even in the sleepy countryside. It’s a brilliant episode, filled with humor, tension, and multiple twists. Here’s what happened in episode three of Slow Horses season 2:
- The Russians down shots with Min, laughing about how the brutal attack was all just a joke. He gets rather tipsy and heads home on his bicycle. Min is involved in a fatal car crash though and dies on his way home.
- River takes on his new identity, booking a room in Upshott. The agent pretends to be a journalist, writing an article about the village. He instantly raises suspicions and focuses his attentions on the bar lady Kelly’s father. Kelly gives River a tour of the village and then offers a plane ride for aerial views. While they are doing loops, Kelly’s father Duncan is looking through River’s phone and wallet.
- Louisa is devastated by the news of Min’s passing, but wants to continue her work with Pashkin. Lamb allows it and offers up Marcus as Min’s replacement. They perform the bug sweep and meet Pashkin. He repeatedly offers them drinks. Was Min’s vodka spiked?
- Diana and Duffy plan security for Home Secretary Peter Judd. He is performing a speech during an anti-capitalist march, where the protesters are targeting this very type of man. Webb updates Diana on Min’s death, but she already knew. She warns Webb not to trust Lamb or any of the Slow Horses.
- Lamb gets information on the driver, who killed Min. They have links to Russia. He follows the woman and breaks into her flat. She admits that she didn’t drive the car and Min didn’t die in the car crash.
- Lamb informs River of Min’s death and warns him to be safe. River is invited to Kelly’s parent’s house for a meal to discuss the village and the article. At the meal, Duncan is antagonistic and secretive.
- Shirley sees on the Heathrow CCTV footage that Andre disposed of his phone as a decoy and never actually got on the plane. Standish phones River to warn him, but it is too late. He meets a man called Leo at the meal, who is most definitely Andre Chernitsky.
Slow Horses season 2, episode 4 release date and time
Episode 3 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 16, 2022, at 12 am PT. Episode 4 is titled “Cicada” and will have a run time of 46 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Slow Horses season 2, episode 4 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- River will inform Lamb that he has identified Andre and will update his location whenever the opportunity arises. Will they try and arrest him or will he attack River long before he gets a chance to put any plans in place? I think River will be taken hostage first.
- The Russians clearly have their own agenda, there has to be a link between the Pashkin meeting and Andre’s antics. Lamb may have to inform Diana of his findings before she meets with any Russians in person.
- The Slow Horses will head to Upshott to rescue River and Louisa will find incriminating evidence that links the Russians and Min’s death.
- Slow Horses season 2, episode 4 recap
- How many episodes are there in Slow Horses season 2?
- Will there be a Slow Horses season 3?
Check out our Where to Watch Shows and Movies Online Discovery Tool