This article is a preview for Apple TV+ series The Mosquito Coast season 2, episode 7, and contains details of the release date, time, and where to watch online.
Apple TV+‘s redo of the 1986 Peter Weir film of the same name might not have been a big hit with critics, but it’s yet another example of why nobody really cares about us since a second season was commissioned almost immediately anyway. Picking up with the Fox family as they continue to flee from the U.S. government, the second season debuted on November 4, 2022.
The Mosquito Coast season 2, episode 6 continued to run in place with illogical character decision-making. Here’s what happened:
- Allie and William completed their mission for Guillermo.
- In so doing, Allie realized that Casa Roja wasn’t what he thought, and when he returned to camp he decided that the family needed to get out of there as soon as possible.
- In the U.S., it seems like some attention is about to be paid to the family and the camp.
- Dina told Charlie what she had learned about Margot. He went nuts with Richard about it, holding him at gunpoint and ominously impaling skinned goat heads outside his hut.
The Mosquito Coast season 2, episode 7 release date/time
The latest episode is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 16, 2022, at 12 am PT. The episode is titled “The Burning of Judas”.
How many episodes will The Mosquito Coast Season 2 have?
The Mosquito Coast Season 2 will have ten episodes, which is more than the first season’s seven. They will release weekly from November 4, 2022, through to January 6, 2023. The episode titles are as follows: “The Damage Done”, “Least Concern Species”, “Talk About the Weather”, A Rag, a Bone, a Hank of Hair”, “Positive, Front-Facing Optics”, “Goat Head Taco”, “The Burning of Judas”, “Dead Totems”, “The Counterfeiters”, and “Eulogy”.
Is there a trailer?
Yes! You can watch it here:
Where to watch The Mosquito Coast online
As mentioned above, the show is exclusive to Apple TV+, which is available with a subscription.
Predictions for The Mosquito Coast season 2, episode 7:
- The Fox family needs an escape plan. I imagine they’ll differ on what to do since Margot has already expressed a desire to make a deal with the U.S. government, which Allie is dead against.
- Charlie will become more unstable and irrational towards Richard.
- Speaking of which, I expect we’ll get some more clarity on why Richard is at Casa Roja.