This article is a preview for Yellowstone season 5, episode 7, and discusses its release date, time, and where to watch online.
Yellowstone is the most-watched series on cable television, and that can’t have gone unnoticed. Now on its fifth season, which has been expanded and is airing in two parts, and with one spin-off already complete (1883) and another on the near-horizon, the neo-Western is beginning to dominate popular culture in the same way that the Dutton family dominate Montana — or at least the large swatch of it they have relentlessly tried to preserve against competing interests and the slow march of coastal elitism.
Yellowstone season 5, episode 6 continued to contemplatively assess the cowboy lifestyle, but it also moved some subplots on. Here’s what happened:
- Angela Blue Thunder arranged a last-minute presidential visit to the reservation to endorse Martin Kills Many over Chief Rainwater.
- Sarah told Jamie straight-up that she wants to help him become governor so he can restart all the development deals. At the end of the episode, she seems to suggest that they should try and have John killed.
- John’s old buddy Emmett died in his sleep while on the cattle trail.
Yellowstone season 5, episode 7 release date/time
The latest episode of Yellowstone Season 5 will air Sunday, December 18, at 8/7c p.m.
Where to watch Yellowstone season 5 online
Yellowstone Season 5 will air exclusively on Paramount Network, which is not to be confused with the streaming service, Paramount+. Since NBCUniversal bought the streaming rights to Yellowstone in 2020, the fifth season will eventually stream on Peacock, where the first four seasons are already streaming. Viewers can also purchase individual seasons and episodes on both Prime Video and Apple TV+.
Viewers in the UK will be able to watch Yellowstone season 5 on Paramount+.
How many episodes will Yellowstone season 5 have?
In a change from previous seasons, Yellowstone season 5 will have 14 episodes, released in two seven-episode parts. Here’s an episode schedule, though do note this is subject to change:
- Episode 1 (November 13)
- Episode 2 (November 13)
- Episode 3 (November 20)
- Episode 4 (November 27)
- Episode 5 (December 4)
- Episode 6 (December 11)
- Episode 7 (December 18)
- Episode 8 (TBA)
- Episode 9 (TBA)
- Episode 10 (TBA)
- Episode 11 (TBA)
- Episode 12 (TBA)
- Episode 13 (TBA)
- Episode 14 (TBA)
The second part will presumably air at some point in 2023.
Predictions for the next episode:
Since there’s no official synopsis or easily accessible promo, the following is pure speculation:
- So, was Sarah really suggesting that she and Jamie have John killed, or are they planning to attack him politically using Emmett’s death? I think the latter.
- Summer doesn’t seem to have entirely come around to the idea of the ranch lifestyle, but she’s going to have to soon, or her presence in the show is going to become meaningless. The environmental groups need to get involved about the dead wolves sooner rather than later so the fans don’t forget that even happened in the first place.