We discuss contains predictions for the Prime Video series Three Pines season 1, episodes 7 and 8, and include the release date and where to watch online.
Episodes five and six of Three Pines revolved around the saga of Charles Morrow’s (Stuart Hughes) will and the murder that followed. Julia Morrow (Laurence Leboeuf) was given the hotel in the will, which caused a rift in the family, bringing up old wounds and fresh rivalries. Armand (Alfred Molina), who coincidentally was staying at the hotel that very night, is brought in to investigate the killing. This plays alongside the continued search for Blue Two-Rivers (Anna Lambe), which takes a disturbing turn. The series delivers another great mystery, but the filmmakers ruin this narrative with artsy dream sequences and illogical plotting. Here’s what happened in episode six of Three Pines:
- Armand manages to stop Thomas Morrow from committing suicide. He is the Chief’s main suspect, but it is revealed that he was only acting suspiciously because he had financial problems. His phone records prove his innocence.
- Isabelle meets with Kevin Kis. He believes the police killed Blue and Tommy, and they are now covering it up, letting Kevin take the fall. Isabelle pleads with Kevin to bring Armand in on the case, but he is spooked.
- Armand reassesses the carvings and ponders why there are five carvings for only four children. This leads to the discovery that Charles had a fifth inheritor at one stage but kept altering the will in the lead-up to his death.
- Thomas and Peter argue. Peter steals his brother’s cuff links and they fight out on the lawn.
- Sandra tells everyone that Charles was having multiple affairs, the fifth investor could be literally anyone. Irene admits that her dead husband wasn’t faithful.
- Isabelle checks CCTV footage that proves that Kevin was followed by the police on the date in question.
- Jean-Guy searches Elliot’s bedroom and finds lots of incriminating evidence. There’s paperwork showing Elliot copying Thomas’s handwriting, a fake identity, and the murder weapon itself – a bloodied shovel.
- Yvette captures Elliot, who was running away with the hotel’s money. He confesses to being a fugitive, but won’t admit to the murder.
- Armand becomes obsessed with a family photo and asks who took the picture. He goes to question Maurice. The hotel manager runs and takes Bean hostage, with a knife to her throat.
- Maurice reveals that he was Charles’ eldest son. Charles had an affair with his mother. He promised the hotel to Maurice but went back on that promise. Maurice told Julia this secret and she just laughed in his face. Maurice is arrested after Bean is released.
- Kevin asks to meet with Isabelle and Armand, but they are late for the meeting. Kevin tries to escape at a coach station but is arrested. Next, he’s found dead in his jail cell.
Three Pines season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date and time
Episodes 7 and 8 are scheduled to release on Prime Video on Friday, December 23rd, 2022, at 12 am ET. Episode 7 is titled “The Hangman Part One” and will have a run time of 52 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Three Pines season 1, episodes 7 and 8 with a subscription to Prime Video on the date mentioned above.
- It looks like Kevin was murdered so he wouldn’t reveal the secrets of the police cover-up. Now Isabelle and Armand are the only ones who know the truth. They will investigate this police corruption further and hopefully uncover some evidence that will help with their case.
- In the final double bill, I’m expecting another murder case in Three Pines to keep Armand and the gang busy. Will they take on two cases simultaneously or divide and conquer instead.
- I think Armand’s investigation is going to end with the twist that Pierre is involved in the cover-up and Armand will have to arrest his dear, old friend.
1 thought on “Three Pines season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date, time and where to watch”
I can’t wait for the finale. I have absolutely loved every single moment of this wonderful series. So many interesting characters, exciting twisting mysteries and a wonderful Alfred Molina too. I hope there are many seasons to come and eagerly await the final instalment.