We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Tulsa King season 1, episode 7, and include the release date and where to watch online.
The last time we saw Dwight (Sylvester Stallone), he was beating the brains out, quite literally, of Chickie’s (Domenick Lombardozzi) driver, Nico. Why? Well, he paid visits to his underage teenage daughter while Dwight was in the slammer, being a man and serving his time for Pete (A.C. Peterson), Chickie’s father, who is the head of the family. Nico, or as many call him, “The Package,” sexually assaulted Manfredi’s daughter. Now, Chickie and Vince (Vincent Piazza) want revenge for Dwight’s constant disrespect.
In today’s episode, Manfredi travels back to Tulsa, Oklahoma. How does it go? He pretty much receives the warm welcome he was expecting. It goes from better to better, so to speak.
Here’s what happened in Tulsa King season 1, episode 6:
- Dwight Manfredi travels back to Tulsa to find Tyson was arrested, and Bodhi is M.I.A.
- A rat the A.T.F. has in The Black McAdam’s biker gang organization reports to Stacey and her partner that a mafioso is in town missing off Waltrip.
- It is revealed Stacey is heavily drinking, with vodka being her choice of self-medication. There is an ominous quality of Stacey in the storyline at this point when it comes to her personal health.
- Stacey tips off Dwight that her partner let the F.B.I. know he was in town. She asks Dwight for a favor, to rat Waltrip out so she can safely make it to her full federal pension in two years, but he refuses.
- The F.B.I. raids Bodhi’s establishment and interrogates him. It turns out that Bodhi is a stand-up guy and did not rat Dwight out. In return, Dwight returns the money he thought was lost to an F.B.I. raid. The Tulsa King grabbed it after being tipped off by Stacey.
- Waltrip has Groom attempt to take out Dwight and Mitch, but they defend themselves and take out Waltrip’s number two in command. Mitch then agrees to be his business partner.
Tulsa King season 1, episode 7 release date and time
Episode 7 is scheduled to release on Paramount+ on Sunday, December 25th, 2022, at 3:00 a.m. ET. The title and runtime of Episode 7 are unknown at the time of this article’s publication.
Where to watch online
As mentioned, Tulsa King can be watched exclusively on Paramount+ with a subscription. The streaming platform has plans as low as $4.99 a month. New streaming customers can get a 7-day free trial or a Walmart+ subscription plan.
- I recently watched Tulsa King showrunner Terence Winter explain on The Rich Eisen Show that it’s tough to stay ahead of the audience. Let’s test that theory and explore what may happen next week!
- I was right about Pete giving Dwight a pass, and he holds his son at bay. However, Chickie breaking the son-in-law of the Tulsa King will have to be with him immediately. I predict Dwight will bring his family to Tulsa, but Chickie’s time will end soon unless he decides to take out Chickie’s number two, Vince.
- I cannot imagine a storyline where Dwight’s daughter is harmed, but what about revenge on his sister, Joanne (Annabella Sciorra)?
- I have been dismayed by the lack of storylines that come with Garrett Hedlund and Vincent Piazza, two magnetic actors who have fared well in similar shows. I see both characters getting increased visibility in storylines, with Mitch going into business with Dwight, and Chickie will need to improve his muscle with Vince.
- What is going on with Stacey? I feel an air of suicidal tendencies with her at this point. She is backed into a corner and already has a significant blemish on her record. Either she will flip, or I can see her taking her own life.
- Finally, what will be the ramifications of Waltrip? I predicted that a member of Dwight’s crew would have to pay the price for his aggressive leadership. That was security guard Fred because he is relatively useless but beloved by his crew. However, with Bodhi being a stand-up guy, is this the calm before the storm where Bodhi pays the price? What about Mitch’s father? The rules of storytelling tell me there will have to be payback for Groom’s death. Who do you think it might be?
- Tulsa King season 1, episode 7 recap
- Is Tulsa King based on a true story?
- Is Tulsa King related to Yellowstone?
1 thought on “Tulsa King season 1, episode 7 release date, time and where to watch”
Sylvester Stallone is one of the best movies you need and you still look hot as hell you don’t quite old at all probably not even that age just on the show but I love this movie that you made I hope you’re getting a lot of money out of this show I can’t believe what a b**** that lady is is FTD thing she was a b**** to begin with oh my God came like my friends maybe you should have gone with one of them instead of her well she is a big f****** s*** on this I can’t believe you