We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Trolley Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6 and include the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of Trolley season 1 episode 4, Seung-hee (Ryu Hyun-kyung) dramatically arrived at Hye-joo’s (Kim Hyun-joo) household. There, she proclaimed her former fellow student a murderer, clearly ready to confront the book conservator now closely linked to an assemblyman. Going forward, it’ll be interesting to see not only how these two interact with each other, but how their wider families become closely tied too, given Joong-do (Park Hee-soon) is meeting with Seung-hee’s husband, Ki-young (Ki Tae-young). After all, it’s already evident the pair will be foils for each other in some capacity.
Elsewhere, Soo-bin (Jung Soo-bin) is continuing to have trouble adjusting to her new life. She has admitted to Woo-jae (Kim Mu-yeol) that Ji-hoon (Jung Taek-hyun) may not be the father of her child, has had continuously tense interactions with Joong-do, and every so often appears to struggle connecting with Hye-joo despite her best efforts. Nevertheless, with her drug tests coming back clean, the pregnant youngster is starting to win over some trust, meaning she has a chance to properly adjust to her surroundings. Whether she will take advantage of this opportunity remains to be seen though, particularly given she is still hiding another mobile phone and has an intriguing ‘JD’ tattoo.
For the rest of the ongoings, look no further:
- Ki-young has told Seung-hee he cannot continue living with her, suffocated by the disapproving Yoo-sin’s constant demands.
- Joong-do is continuing to respect Hye-joo’s wishes by keeping her out of politics.
- Soon-hong has managed to delay the vote on the real-estate speculation bill.
- Woo-jae has begun keeping a stern eye on Soo-bin, asking her to lay low.
- Seung-kyu’s parents directly blamed Joong-do for the medical student’s death.
- Hye-joo and Yeo-jin are beginning to take good care of Soo-bin, affording her meals and compassion.
- Joong-do’s aids are looking for intel on Soon-hong’s in-laws.
Trolley Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6 release date/time
Episode 5 of Trolley is scheduled to release on Netflix on January 2nd, 2023, at 10:00 pm (KST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Trolley season 1, episode 6, will air at the same time the next day, January 3rd, 2023. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Trolley episodes 5 and 6 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to SBS every Monday and Tuesday at 22:00 (KST).
- Seung-hee confronts Hye-joo, wanting answers on why she has changed her name.
- The reasons why Hye-joo wishes to remain so private become clearer.
- Joong-do begins to talk with Ki-young.
- Ki-young has second thoughts about aligning with Joong-do given his link to Hye-joo, who he also remembers.
- Soo-bin starts to meddle with Hye-joo’s affairs.
- Joong-do has his political career become intertwined with his personal life.
- Trolley season 1, episode 5 recap
- Trolley season 1 review
- Best and Highest Rated Korean Dramas of all time