We discuss predictions for the HBO Max series Doom Patrol Season 4 Episode 6 and include the release date and where to watch online.
In episode 5, the gang unwittingly takes a de-aging spell and become teenage versions of themselves. This of course leads to a party situation and the Doom Patrol members let their hair down. Meanwhile, Larry (voiced by Matt Bomer) searches for Keeg and makes acquaintances with Mr. 104 once again. It’s an inventive episode, with some fun segments, but again it feels like an unnecessary detour from the main storyline. Here’s what happened in season 4, episode five of Doom Patrol:
- Larry looks for Keeg in the woods and is taken prisoner by Mr. 104. Larry is shown visions of himself and Mr. 104 being experimented upon. They are both powerful beings, ashamed of their own abilities.
- While Rouge and Cliff fix a car, Willoughby pays them a visit. He explains that they are in grave danger. Immortus is after his immortality necklace. Pieces of that necklace are now inside the Doom Patrol members. Because of this, they have all become immortal without knowing it. Yet their greatest foe is after them because of this hidden power.
- Rita wakes to find that she is aging rapidly, with wrinkles on her face. She hunts out a de-aging spell. Cliff scares her and she drops the spell onto the floor, smashing the vial it was contained within.
- All the gang start to de-age, becoming teenage versions of themselves. Willoughby explains that if they don’t reverse the spell, they will keep de-aging until they are reduced to nothing. His powers aren’t working properly though, so they try to locate his old teacher, Miss April, instead.
- Larry finds Keeg living inside Mr. 104. Keeg refuses to leave his body though.
- On their way to find Miss April, Jane and Cliff make friends with fellow teens and then crash their party. All the gang dance, drink and smoke at the party. Jane makes amends with Kay and Vic visits Deric for a hug. Meanwhile, Rouge apologizes to Rita.
- The gang then transform into their child selves. Fearing their own end, they try to persuade Cliff to leave the party, but he refuses.
- Mr. 104 confesses that he worked with Dr. Janus to try and rid himself of his powers, and he has made a deal with Immortus. Larry thinks he can help without any violence. Keeg leaves Mr. 104’s body and returns to his.
- Jane and Willoughby are met by Bunbury. The white rabbit turns Willoughby back into his adult self and then starts to drain some powers from Jane, who is now a baby.
Doom Patrol Season 4 Episode 6 release date and time
Episode 6 is scheduled to release on HBO Max on Thursday, January 5th, 2023, at 12 am PT. Episode 6 is titled “Hope Patrol” and will have a run time of 46 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Doom Patrol Season 4 Episode 6, with a subscription to HBO Max on the date mentioned above.
- Larry and Mr. 104 will work together to try and stop Immortus from destroying the world. They’ll also need the Doom Patrol’s help to find a solution to Mr. 104’s own apocalyptic powers that are raging inside him.
- The de-aging spell will either wear off or Willoughby will remove it from all the Doom Patrol members. Willoughby has had enough of the Doom Patrol’s immaturity though, I think he’ll leave them to fight Immortus alone and return to Bunbury.
- Without Willoughby, the gang are going to have to work quickly and efficiently. I think they’ll try to track down Dr. Janus first, who may have answers to many of their questions. Mr. 104 may know where she is as well.