We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Tulsa King Season 1 Episode 9 and include the release date and where to watch online.
We have been debating what central character may not be long for this world in Tulsa King all season. Well, we may be one step closer to finding this out. Our favorite ATF agent, Stacy Beale (Andrea Savage), was shot in the stomach at the end of the last episode. The last time we see Stacy, she is lying in front of Dwight’s hotel, bleeding. She is receiving treatment from a doctor.
Who shot Stacy? Waltrip, the head of the Black Macadam’s.
Here’s what happened in Tulsa King season 1, episode 8:
- Yes, Stacy Beale was shot by Waltrip. The cops stopped Dwight in front of the hotel. They ask him about his involvement and his name. “Manfredi,” he tells them. There is some foreshadowing here before. Her therapist was concerned about the behavior and attention she paid Dwight that could cost Stacy her career.
- Chickie has made it clear to his family that Dwight has got to go. To accomplish this, he calls the General to smooth the waters to set up the last meal.
- Dwight and Mitch are moving along with their plan to attach a casino to Mitch’s bar. They bring Jimmy to be the frontman; his cut is 20%.
- Armand is having family problems at home. His wife demands he take the job in Boise, ID, or she will ask for a divorce. He never refuses again to run away from his problems.
- Tyson’s father says goodbye to him, knowing he may end up dead or in jail.
- Mitch and Dwight prepare their crew for bad times by practicing shooting skills.
- Dwight meets Margaret’s ex-husband, who accuses him of dating her to take her money and property.
Tulsa King Season 1 Episode 9 release date and time
Episode 9 is scheduled to release on Paramount+ on Sunday, January 8th, 2023, at 3:00 a.m. ET. The title and runtime of episode 9 are unknown at the time of this article’s publication.
Where to watch online
As mentioned, Tulsa King can be watched exclusively on Paramount+ with a subscription. The streaming platform has plans as low as $4.99 a month. New streaming customers can get a 7-day free trial or a Walmart+ subscription plan.
- Was Stacy killed in Tulsa King? The last time we saw her, she fell on the steps of Dwight’s hotel. The wound also looked severe. However, more importantly, if she survives, how does she explain this away with her meeting with Manfredi in the first place? Look for Stacy to suffer a suspension or termination.
- Will Armand’s wife leave him? Honestly, I can see the season ending with Armand sitting alone in his house, crying over his wife leaving and taking the kids.
- What will happen with Waltrip? Expect Dwight to have his head on a spike by the end of the next episode.
- There is foreshadowing with Tyson and his father concerned over his well-being. I don’t think Tyson is a goner. However, look for him to suffer serious physical harm or maybe fall on the sword by the season’s end.
- During the talk with Bodhi and Jimmy, did you get the sense a power play may be happening behind the scenes?
- Finally, what will happen with Chickie? Vincent has been on the sidelines for a couple of episodes and has been surprised at Piazza’s lack of screen time this season. Waltrip will be taken care of first, but look for Chickie to send Piazza to take out Dwight in the season finale.