We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Trolley Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 and include the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of Trolley episode six, Joong-do (Park Hee-soon) turned up at the door of Seung-hee (Ryu Hyun-kyung), demanding to be let inside. It was an exciting, shocking ending, one which brings about plenty of questions too. Is Joong-do aware that Hye-joo (Kim Hyun-joo)was wrongly blamed for the death of Seung-ho? Does the assemblyman believe his wife is guilty and wants to talk to Seung-hee about her current intentions? Is there something else at play? Factoring in Woo-jae’s (Kim Mu-yeol) private investigation into Hye-joo’s early life, one of the first two options are most likely, but regardless of which question proves to be correct, there will be intriguing ramifications.
Elsewhere, Soo-bin (Jung Soo-bin) has assumed a quieter role, though seems to be on the cusp of causing trouble once more. Offended by Joong-do asking if she can take responsibility, the pregnant youngster is now seeking an abortion, is being discourteous with both Hye-joo and Yeo-jin, and generally appears upset. Nevertheless, despite feeling like a loose cannon, Soo-bin’s true intentions remain hard to read, particularly when even things like the meaning behind her ‘JD’ tattoo are being kept under wraps.
For the rest of the ongoings, look no further:
- Assemblyman Ko has been encouraged to resign from office due to his wife’s hit-and-run.
- The family of Ji-hoon’s mother have cut ties with Joong-do.
- Joong-do is trying to have Ki-young help him out with the Yoo-sin property investigations.
- Seung-kyu’s father is starting to publicly accuse Joong-do of being a murderer.
- Woo-jae is becoming sneaky with his investigations.
- Gwi-soon has found out that Seung-kyu did upload revenge p**n, and is panicking.
- We’ve seen Yoo-sin lied about Hye-joo framing her son, meaning Seung-ho committed suicide after being found out as an abuser.
Trolley Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 Release Date and Time
Episode 7 of Trolley is scheduled to release on Netflix on January 9th, 2023, at 10:00 pm (KST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Trolley season 1, episode 8 will air at the same time the next day, January 10. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Trolley Episodes 7 and 8 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episodes by tuning in to SBS every Monday and Tuesday at 22:00 (KST).
- Joong-do will hear both sides of the story regarding Seung-ho’s suicide, and ultimately (also correctly) back his wife.
- Seung-hee will then decide to play dirty in a bid to get Hye-joo punished, which will mean Joong-do’s reputation takes a tumble too.
- Soo-bin will continue to contemplate whether she should have an abortion, and will confront what’s troubling her.
- Woo-jae’s investigation into Hye-joo’s wife will show how the book conservator was mistreated.
- Yoo-sin will continue being prickly towards Seung-hee, despite her daughter’s efforts in trying to please her.
- Ki-young will begin to help Joong-do out.