We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Trolley Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10 and include the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of Trolley episode eight, the show seemed as unpredictable as ever. Not only has Hye-joo (Kim Hyun-joo) discovered Ji-hoon’s missing phone in Joong-do’S (Park Hee-soon) study (along with a string of texts which point to his suicide being caused by Soo-bin), but Soo-bin (Jung Soo-bin) herself has left the home she’s been a guest in, staring at the assemblyman’s business card which she has decorated with a heart. Are Joong-do (Park Hee-soon) and Soo-bin a secret item? The fact the assemblyman seems to blame Ji-hoon’s partner for his death suggests otherwise, but little things like the lip balm, and the politician’s prickly nature, could point to an affair. It’d be a surprise if we waited long for answers on this, especially when Hye-joo is extremely panicked by what she has found.
Elsewhere, Seung-hee (Ryu Hyun-kyung) is struggling with her aim to get Hye-joo to apologise. At first, she was stunted by a stern Joong-do, who pulled his wife away believing she has nothing worth being sorry for. Then, her own husband Ki-young (Ki Tae-young) threw a spanner in the works, with the driving range owner wanting his wife to be careful with what she chooses to expose because Yoo-sin’s property speculation could still be used as a political tool. Going forward though, it looks like Seung-hee may search for allies in the form of Seung-kyu’s parents.
For the rest of the ongoings, look no further:
- Soo-bin has miscarried, unfortunately.
- Yeo-sin is guarding Soo-bin’s secret, along with something about Joong-do.
- Woo-jae is staying firm in his trust in Joong-do.
- Ki-young has asked Hye-joo to apologize, despite him knowing she was telling the truth.
- Joong-do is proposing an amendment that would allow suspects of sexual assault to be investigated after their deaths.
Trolley Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10 Release Date and Time
Episode 9 of Trolley is scheduled to release on Netflix on January 16th, 2023, at 10:00 pm (KST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Trolley Season 1 Episode 10 will air at the same time the next day, January 17. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Trolley Episodes 9 and 10 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to SBS every Monday and Tuesday at 22:00 (KST).
- Hye-joo begins to suspect that Joong-do had an affair, piecing together his history with Soo-bin.
- Hye-joo starts to quiz Joong-do on why he had Ji-hoon’s phone in his belongings, particularly when it contained messages foretelling his suicide.
- Joong-do realizes his ambitions may be too hard to reach.
- Seung-hee begins to appeal to Seung-kyu’s family, wanting to form a partnership that will see them work together against both Joong-do and Hye-joo.
- Woo-jae begins to question his commitment to Joong-do, and indeed politics overall.
- Yeo-jin comes clean about the secrets she’s been hiding.
- Hye-joo confronts Soo-bin.
- Ki-young is forced to pick sides but may feel inclined to support Hye-joo, given he knows she’s telling the truth.