We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Servant Season 4 Episode 2 and include the release date and where to watch online.
Season four’s opener, “Pigeon”, centers on Leanne Grayson’s (Nell Tiger Free) attempts to fend off the Church of Lesser Saints’ violent advances. The cult wants Leanne to return to them and they seem to be done with any subtlety. This time around they brazenly attack Leanne in the Turner’s home and she must courageously defend herself. It’s an intense and electrifying opener, building tension and dread with some inventive camera work. Here’s what happened in episode one of Servant:
- Leanne prepares for Dorothy’s return. She cleans the house, bakes her a cake and puts out party paraphernalia. She phones Julian for an update on their arrival. Julian says they are stuck signing paperwork, Dorothy’s flowers are in the car.
- Leanne goes to the car to retrieve the flowers, but an intruder enters the home. She attacks them and rushes back to the street. Unfortunately, more cult members are waiting for her there and she hides in the car.
- Leanne contacts her own followers, but they have been moved on and cannot rush to her aid. Sean and Julian cannot be reached either. She takes a pen as a weapon and heads back to the house.
- Leanne is attacked by a man pretending to work at a hot dog stand. She stabs him with the pen, but a jogger then attacks her as well. Leanne returns to the safety of the car.
- More cult members surround the car. Leanne manages to start the engine, but is unable to escape. They stuff leaves into the car’s exhaust, causing her to choke on the fumes. She reverses into one intruder and then summons an army of pigeons.
- Hundreds of pigeons descend upon the street, attacking the cult members. The attackers flee and drive off. Leanne escapes from the car and returns home. Her followers arrive in a taxi, but they are too late.
- Leanne cleans the house again and bins the burnt cake. An ambulance drops off the Turner family. Dorothy is wheeled in, but ignores Leanne’s well-wishes. Sean explains that she needs her space. Julian states that her spinal injuries can be unpredictable.
- Angered by the family’s cold response, Leanne lets out some of her anger. This causes the light bulbs to pop and more cracks to appear in the cellar. These cracks break out onto the pavement.
Servant Season 4 Episode 2 Release Date and Time
Episode 2 of Season 4 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, January 20th, 2023. The release time is 12 am PT. Episode 2 is titled “Itch” and will have a run time of 28 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Servant Season 4 Episode 2 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- It is obvious that Dorothy, Sean, and Julian blame Leanne for Dorothy’s accident. She may not have overtly caused the fall, but with her proposed supernatural powers, anything is possible. I think future episodes will explore this resentment towards Leanne, and she clearly won’t cope very well with their distrust.
- Dorothy is starting to remember things from around the time of the tragedy when Jericho died. This unusual situation could go any number of ways. I’m sure Dorothy will slowly start to realize that the baby in her home isn’t hers, who knows what she will do with this news.
- Sean’s TV career is kicking off, he will be absent from the family home, leaving Dorothy and Leanne to bicker in private.
- Julian is back on the booze, probably influenced by Leanne. Will their relationship heat up once again?
- The Church of Lesser Saints are out to reclaim Leanne, they won’t stop after one attack. Leanne will have to train her new followers to better defend her from this cult.