We discuss predictions for Your Honor Season 2 Episode 3 and include the Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch online.
Episode 2, “Part Twelve,“ saw Michael (Bryan Cranston) back in the real world, but is the former judge a free man after all? Just when he thought his involvement with the Baxters was over, Olivia (Rosie Perez), a federal prosecutor, demanded his help bringing the organized crime family down in exchange for his freedom.
Though disinterested in the offer, Olivia wouldn’t take no for an answer and threatened to expose Michael’s best friend, Charlie (Isiah Whitlock Jr.) — who helped dispose of the car involved in the hit-and-run accident — if he failed to meet her request. Season 2 is off to a flying start, exploring the varying levels of grievance after a tragedy and the corruption that can occur due to power. Here’s what happened in episode two of Your Honor Season 2:
- Michael is released from prison, and Olivia gets him a job as a food delivery driver. She keeps a close eye on him, and when he attempts to meet Charlie, Olivia warns him that if he ruins their plan by trying to protect his best friend, he will land himself and Charlie in prison.
- The Desire gang has issues with their product being laced, resulting in them having to pull it from the streets. Little Mo travels to see his cousin, who introduces him to a new dealer, though he wants them to buy a significant amount, and they don’t have the money to pay for it.
- After Big Mo is rejected as a buyer for the local nightclub she wishes to purchase, Charlie convinces his acquaintance, Dick, to sell it to her. In exchange, Big Mo promises to help Charlie stop drug use in her neighborhood.
- Fia’s relationship with her parents is becoming more strained. She sees her father at the hotel but ignores him, and Gina thinks Fia is punishing them for no reason. Jimmy and Gina ask Carlo to speak to Fia for them, though after he does, he tells his father that he thinks she needs space.
- Eugene, who now goes by Justin at school, gets called into the principal’s office after drawing a gruesome picture of Adam’s shooting. He claims the person he is drawing is just a character, but it’s the spitting image of him.
- Gina joins a support group for women who have lost a child but she thinks expressing grief achieves nothing, and mocks the members. Though she later apologizes for her rude behavior, Gina claims that she wants to stay in her anger phase because that’s where she flourishes.
- Charlie visits Michael to tell him how much he missed him when he was in prison. Michael doesn’t mention his confession, which could put Charlie behind bars, but he tells him to be careful as he may still be exposed.
- Michael goes to the hotel to meet Fia as she wants to introduce him to someone and tells him that it might help him feel closer to Adam. Once in her room, Fia brings out her son, Rocco Adam Baxter, and tells Michael that he’s a grandfather.
Your Honor Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date and Time
Episode 3 is scheduled to release on Showtime on Sunday, January 29th, 2023. The release time is 9 pm ET/PT. Episode 3 is titled “Part Thirteen” and will have a run time of 60 minutes which includes commercials. Showtime app subscribers can watch the episode on Friday, January 27.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Your Honor Season 2 Episode 3 on Showtime on the date mentioned above.
- Now that Michael knows he has a grandson, he’s likely to spend more time with Fia. This could lead to more friction with her parents, especially as she chooses to avoid them as much as possible.
- Eugene may struggle to keep out of trouble, especially after the drawings he sketched at school. Even with his new name, I expect he may go down the wrong path again, and draw further attention to himself.
- As Gina embraces her anger, I think she will continue to cause conflict with others. She hasn’t forgotten about the Desire gang kidnapping Carlo, so at some point, Gina will confront Big Mo, especially as Big Mo bought the nightclub right by the Baxters hotel.