We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6 and include the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of Episode 4 of Crash Course in Romance, Chi-yeol (Jung Kyung-ho) confidently entered Nation’s Best Banchan to propose something previously unheard of to Haeng-seon (Lee Yeon). In exchange for a condition of his being met – it’s currently unknown as to what this is – he will privately tutor Hae-e.
This will put an end to the injustice of the high-achieving student being disqualified from the All Care Programme and equally meet the needs of the star tutor, who has found his work suffering since being banned from Haeng-seon’s shop. What’s interesting though mightn’t just be this arrangement, but rather how it impacts the other mothers, as well as the Pride Academy in general, going forward.
Elsewhere, Young-min (Yoo Jun) found himself unable to prevent the mysterious hooded man from targeting him, and the smug student has now most likely fallen to his death from a balcony as a result of the enigmatic character’s pursuits. For now though, we don’t know who this hooded man specifically is, or his intentions. Does he want a path cleared to harm Chi-yeol himself? Is he on the side of the star tutor, and wants to get rid of any distractions he may face? Whatever the reasoning, this is a dangerous person, and the consequences of what will unfold add an intriguing layer of drama to proceedings.
For the rest of the ongoings, look no further:
- Su-hui mobilized the other mothers into getting Hae-e kicked off the All Star Programme in exchange for Young-min’s admission.
- Haeng-seon loudly protested the decision but found herself getting Hae-e blacklisted from the academy entirely.
- Gun-hu has asked Hae-e to help him study.
- Seo-jin’s toxic relationship with alcohol has been further strengthened.
- Sun-jae is slowly crumbling under his mother’s pressure.
- Su-a is growing in her rage and jealousy towards Hae-e.
Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6 Release Date and Time
Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 5 will be released on January 28, 2023. The usual time is 2:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 6 will air at the same time the next day, January 29. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 70-75 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
- Chi-yeol gets his wish, presumably of free meals at Nation’s Best Banchan, so begins to privately tutor Hae-e.
- Other mothers find out about this arrangement, and start to express their own dissatisfactions.
- The revelation of the hooded murderer becomes clearer, as do his intentions.
- Haeng-seon does all she can to ensure Hae-e has a comfortable future.
- Hae-e begins to help Gun-hu.
- Su-a continues to be jealous of her academic adversary, and further enlists the help of her mother to solve her problems.