We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Trolley Season 1 Episodes 11 and 12, and include the release date and where to watch online.
Episode 10 of Trolley finished with Hye-joo (Kim Hyun-joo) being suffocated by the media surrounding her at her house. They want to know the truth about 20 years ago, wondering if the wife of an assemblyman really did have a part to play in the death of a model student. It’s all the culmination of Hye-joo’s consistently strained attempts to hide her past from everyone, with it now becoming a hideously public affair. Going forward, it’ll be interesting to see how things pan out, not just for the health of the book conservator and how she will clear her name, but also how it impacts her relationships with Joong-do (Park Hee-soon), Yeo-jin, Ki-young (Ki Tae-young), and even Seung-hee (Ryu Hyun-kyung).
Elsewhere, Soo-bin (Jung Soo-bin) has fled from the home she was a guest in without a word, but now needs to retrieve the phone she accidentally left with her mother. As a result, she has to meet with her shady acquaintance to retrieve the device, but it’s clear that he’ll want more than just cash in return. Soo-bin’s part to play in proceedings is now rather unpredictable, though it does appear she will somehow end up entangled with Hye-joo’s family again at some point down the road.
For the rest of the ongoings, look no further:
- Namgoong Sol was revealed to be a sex worker, skewing the coverage on her suicide.
- In response, Woo-jae leaked the footage of Seung-kyu’s father physically abusing Joong-do.
- Hye-joo has met with Soo-bin’s nameless friend, and confirmed to him that Ji-hoon got the youngster pregnant.
- Yeo-jin has confronted the father of her late child.
- Yeo-jin is looking to sell her restaurant.
- Gwi-soon, after initially cutting ties with the assemblyman, now wishes to be used by Joong-do if it means his proposed amendment passes.
- Woo-jae and Yeo-jin have continued their unspoken tension.
Trolley Season 1 Episodes 11 and 12 Release Date and Time
Episode 11 of Trolley is scheduled to release on Netflix on January 30th, 2023, at 10:00 pm (KST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Trolley Season 1 Episode 12 will air at the same time the next day, January 31st. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Trolley episodes 11 and 12 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to SBS every Monday and Tuesday at 22:00 (KST).
- Hye-joo starts to confront Joong-do, worried about how her privacy is now invaded.
- Joong-do realises he can’t keep his promise of protecting Hye-joo.
- It’s revealed that Seung-hee got to the media first with Hye-joo’s story, or at least Soon-hong will have.
- Ki-young starts to weigh up which side he is on, as things with his wife become more strained.
- Hye-joo is asked to start publicly appearing, with Joong-do needing her side of the story for his proposed amendment to pass.
- Soo-bin becomes entangled with her shady acquaintance.
- Yeo-jin reveals the secret she’s been holding on to.