We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 5 and include the release date and where to watch online.
Episode 4 of Buddy Daddies saw Kazuki (voiced by Toshiyuki Toyonaga) and Rei (voiced by Koki Uchiyama) enroll Miri (voiced by Hina Kino) in daycare. While it seemed finding a school for her to attend would be the most challenging part, it was really getting her to fit in that was the real struggle. Kazuki took on a real fatherly role, making sure to find a solution to a problem it turns out he created. Seeing him work so hard to make Miri was sweet, and now that things are all good at daycare, Kazuki and Rei should be able to take on more work again as well.
- Miri tries to help with various activities around the house but makes a mess every time.
- Kazuki and Rei take her to the park, where they see a daycare van and decide to try enrolling her in school, but none seem to be accepting new students.
- Kazuki and Rei take Miri to the Government Office to get assistance enrolling her in school. They are given documents to fill out.
- At home, Kazuki stresses over providing government documents as an assassin and decides to forge documents instead.
- In the first interview, Miri overshares, forcing Kazuki and Rei to cut it short. They instruct her to let them do all of the talking from now on.
- After a few bumps during the interview, Miri is accepted into the second daycare.
- Kazuki, Rei, and Miri take a trip to the department store to pick up everything she needs for daycare. Kazuki buys an excessive amount of supplies and overly fancy outfits, stressing the importance of making a good first impression.
- On Miri’s first day, the trio shows up quite overdressed, attracting the attention of the other female parents.
- Things seem fine until Kazuki and Rei leave, and Miri struggles to get the other children to include her. When Kazuki and Rei pick her up later, asking how her day went, Miri replies that she does not know yet.
- As Miri continues to attend daycare, she seems to enjoy herself less and less every time Kazuki comes to pick her up.
- After talking to the instructor, Miss Anna, Kazuki learns that Miri’s clothes make her stand out too much.
- Kazuki sends Miri to school in a more normal outfit and sticks around for a while to help her attract friends.
- The next time he comes to pick Miri up from school, she tells him she had fun.
Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Episode 5 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Friday, February 3rd, 2023. The release time is 12:30 ET. The title of episode 5 is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 5 on with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
I was right in assuming that this would be the episode that focused on enrolling Miri in school. There was no way Kazuki and Rei were going to continue to get work while trying to bring her along. Now that she will be in daycare, this frees up their time to start taking on jobs again.
- Although Kyutaro still seems to be upset with them, I imagine he may give Kazuki and Rei at least a small assignment next week. It may be a probationary assignment to see if he will continue working with them now that he has Ogino.