We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8, and include the release date and where to watch online.
The ending of Crash Course in Romance episode six saw Su-hui and her daughter watch as Chi-yeol (Jung Kyung-ho) got out of his car, presumably heading to Nation’s Best Banchan. While not exactly a jaw-dropping closing sequence, it does mean there’s a chance the star tutor’s secret lessons will be exposed, subsequently disrupting the entire private education system. Plus, it’ll only intensify the tense relationship between Su-a (Kang Na-eon) and Hae-e.
More interesting though, is that this week we got to know a bit about the “shut-in” that is Hui-jae. Still enigmatic, the homebody is someone who defied his strict mother to go missing, happy to basically give away his future in return for no academic pressure being applied on him. Hui-jae is wanted by the police now, however, who believe he may have something to do with the stray cats being killed in alleyways. That, and his identity has been made privy to Hae-e.
For the rest of the ongoings in Crash Course in Romance, look no further:
- Sun-jae has found out about Hae-e’s private tutoring.
- Chi-yeol’s past links to a student’s suicide (she passed away through her mother’s pressure, and because she was basically made to cheat on a test) are resurfacing.
- Haeng-seon and Chi-yeol are growing closer.
- Jae-woo was imprisoned for alleged stalking, but managed to be forgiven when his Asperger’s was clarified.
- Su-a has found All Care material in Hae-e’s belongings.
- Sun-jae and Geon-hu have both admitted to liking Hae-e, though she doesn’t know this yet.
- Hae-e has agreed to help Geon-hu study.
- Yi-sang is spreading the stories of Chi-yeol’s past online.
Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 Release Date and Time
Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on February 4, 2023. The usual time is 2:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 8 will air at the same time the next day, February 5. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 75 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
- Chi-yeol becomes more aware of his developing feelings towards Haeng-seon, and realises he must do something about it.
- Haeng-seon herself continues her extremely kind treatment of the star tutor.
- Hae-e and Sun-jae become embroiled in controversy when the latter’s mother becomes aware of the alleged All Care Programme leaks.
- Su-a takes her bitterness towards Hae-e to the next level.
- Chi-yeol’s private tutoring gets close to being exposed.
- Hui-jae’s identity becomes clearer, including if he had anything to do with the deaths of the stray cats, or if he was the one feeding them.
- Dong-hui becomes more aware of his need to protect his friend, Chi-yeol.
1 thought on “Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
WILL IT BE ON NETNAIJA